Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy looking for input

mr.deltss

Whats up guys this is my first cycle, i like to think i know what im doing but who knows all feedback welcome! going with sust 350 ( i know its not sust) and eq. I wanted test cyp or enth but couldnt get my hands on it. So heres what im doing:

Started week 1-2 eq 500mg e.w
week 2-14 525mg e.w sust and 500 eq
week 15-16 sust 525 mg

pct i want to do nolva and clomid? i need the most help in the pct area and im not trying to fuck it up, also i have a hard time getting any how do i get it online? Thanks guys!

Why EQ In your first cycle? A good first cycle would just be running that Sust you have, experiment with one compound on your first cycle. That's my opinion. What's your age? Goals?

Like wootoom said, why 2 compounds as first cycle? Thats over 1 gram of gear a week. To much for a first cycle

first cycle id say pick a test that your happy with the amount of pinning you have to do. I hated it at first....get more tolerable i find. So test P,E,C or sust, Then pick an oral to run for the first 4 weeks. Id say DBOL. plus get some armidex. Run that 3 months and get your hcg, nolva and clomid ready for PCT. Although if you live in the states you can prob get better stuff than that. Im Canadian and nothing good crosses the boarder. i ran that my first cycle at 400mg a week at first then bumped to 500 thelast month and after the water was pissed out i was left with 21 pounds of muscle added.

Top Bottom