Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New. Figure prep

MFfigure

Hello ladies. I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.

So I'm 11 weeks out from my first figure competition as an adult. I did 2 back when I was 16! Yeah, so 8 years later I'm determined to compete long term and dedicate myself.

Dieting isn't as bad as I thought but 2 things concern me... Here they are...

1. I've lost some mass in my legs.
I've always had a hard time keeping mass on them, aswell as my glutes. In the off i felt like i stacked alot of muscle on and feel like its melted off. I have all my calories, protein, carbs and fats in check and I'm getting the nutrition I need. Doing low reps high weight. I haven't even started cardio yet!
Any ideas on how I can bulk up my legs again before contest day?

2. Recipes. I'm getting so tired of the same ole, chicken, fish w.e. please share any new tasty recipes you ladies might have, and i'll share mine. Leaning towards high protein meals.

I'm supplementing with protein, flax, creatine 5g daily, glutamine and a multi vitamin. I haven't taken my bf in a couple weeks it was 16% last so I'm sure it's lowered since.

Any advice would be great. Thanks ladies!

I would keep working on the bodyfat %. I just did 2 contest and in the bigger one most every girl was below 10%. I would also cut out the creatine the last 10 weeks. It does make you hold water. I actually paid for consultation for my last 8 weeks and it helped me. Knowing how much to cut your diet at the end and how to cycle your water depletion without dehydrating is important.

Rebecca D

Squats and walking lunges. They are all both legs and ass! I can barely sit down when I do them.
!

as for the food question try whole wheat wraps that have some veggies in it, and spices, obviously make sure its good turkey, bison, chicken as well,

Top Bottom