Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new elpitical crosstrainer

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
my family spurged on one of these, and i did like 30 minutes on it after my eggs bennedict- yeah im stupid :(

but its great, cause my goal is strength, not size, and to be ripped and lean (for wrestling)

What type did they get?

I want to get one for my house, but I need to find the right balance between cost and quality. :D

they got the Life Fitness kind the 3x...

its the type they have in gyms, and they are hoping to get alot of use out of it, so they didnt go cheap---probably around 3k

That's one sweet elliptical. I bought a Elcipse 1100hr for $399 the day after Thanksgiving and have used it 5 days a week since. Not the best one out there but it's worked well for me. The only bad thing about mine is that after buying it I found out that it is built for someone 5'5-6' and I'm 6'5" so the stride is kind of short. I usually burn like 550 calories in 45 minutes. For me it's easier to do 45 minutes of cardio a day then to obey a strict diet.

i agree with doing cardio in a day than obeying strict diet, for sure!

550, cals..pretty good, in my 30 minutes i didnt do so well:D

SublimeZM, my 550 cals is for 45 minutes plus 5 minute cool down. So in effect I'm on the machine for 50 minutes but only 40ish minutes are in my target HR zone.

Top Bottom