Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle

Iv just got some info on the deconoate ester that it takes a month before you can start pct. now if thats the case would it be ok to run the beast 1-4 then tren 5-10?? Coz technically it's gona end up being a 14 week cycle? That ok finishing the tren with test in that situation?
:)

by the looks of things you have nowhere near enough carbs for beast..and with running tren i dont think more carbs are gona hurt your cut.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

by the looks of things you have nowhere near enough carbs for beast..and with running tren i dont think more carbs are gona hurt your cut.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Yeh I no there ain't many. When I tried beast before (failure) my appetite was suppressed bad couldnt eat much at all! So stopped cycle early.(there were also other reasons)
So I was thinking it mite better suit me in a cutting cycle. Worst comes to worse I may need to consume extra carbs, maybe oat shakes??? There easy enough to consume.

Iv just got some info on the deconoate ester that it takes a month before you can start pct. now if thats the case would it be ok to run the beast 1-4 then tren 5-10?? Coz technically it's gona end up being a 14 week cycle? That ok finishing the tren with test in that situation?
:)

Bump

If I were to add hcg to this cycle insted of hcgenerate how would I go bout doing it?
How quick would I have to use, say a 5000 iu vial?
The cycle is 14 weeks. Pct starts after 14 week, last pin would have been on week 10?
Many thanks.

If I were to add hcg to this cycle insted of hcgenerate how would I go bout doing it?
The cycle is 14 weeks. Pct starts after 14 week, last pin would have been on week 10?
Many thanks.

Bump

Many thanks.

why would you want to use beast on a cutting cycle? that's all wrong bro...

you would run hcg for 8 weeks... right up until you start pct... 500 iu's week... 250 twice a week

why would you want to use beast on a cutting cycle? that's all wrong bro...

you would run hcg for 8 weeks... right up until you start pct... 500 iu's week... 250 twice a week

Cool thanks for reply.
Reasons to run beast on a cut are coz last time I ran it appetite was majorly suppressed(epic failure) and thought if I can't eat to my full potential why not try it on a cut. Worse comes to worse I either drop it and jump on the tren or just force feed and carb up.

Top Bottom