Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle with SERIOUS PROGRESS PICS! Size and Shred Time!!

dylangemelli

I started my new cycle on the 1st of November... I am running it a bit differently... This is how it is broken down...

I have been cruising with test cyp at 250 mg week and sarms since I completed my last cycle... On November 1st. I started the winstrol portion of my cycle... I like to load my orals two weeks before I even start my injectables since I run the orals for 8 weeks... It allows for more gap in between other oral use since I always finish my cycle with an oral as well... Its always a nice extra kickstart as well... Here is the entire cycle breakdown...

1-8 winstrol 50 mg day
3-22 test cyp 350-500 mg week
3-22 primo 600 mg week
3-22 eq 800 mg week
13-22 mast prop 200 mg eod
10-22 gw-501516 20 mg day
19-22 halo 30 mg day
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-22 n2guard
11-18 hcgenerate es
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

My starting stats on this cycle were 31 years old, 6'1" 182 lbs. 5.2% body fat

Currently... 189 lbs. 5.2% body fat

Here are the progress pics so far...

20qgk5h.jpg

21nigqa.jpg

n528ae.jpg

iwq16b.jpg

30l0vh1.jpg

Nice! Can definitely see more size on your frame and it's fitting. How high are you wanting to climb on this one?? Over 200?

Nice! Can definitely see more size on your frame and it's fitting. How high are you wanting to climb on this one?? Over 200?

thanks bro! i haven't decided yet... i want to do as much as i can while maintaining the same body fat... i want to stay in the 5 range...

Looking better and better each time bro great job loving the size increase with still keeping that fat off looks insane

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

You look bigger in your videos. Dont know if its the mirror or camera. Great job btw

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

seconds the wheels pics as we only ever seem to see the right arm 90degree bend pic, you're in amazing shape although a little too lean for my taste, still have to respect the shit out of the hard work

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom