Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New but also old member, advice on cycle please, plus my pic

looking good bro, i agree with Mark about ur age, u could pass for a spring breaker:D Just cause ur a family man don't mean u can't turn the girlies heads right:D

Thanks Galen.... Its all about the girlies, well for me too I guess.... Waterboy....I'm trying my best bro. Maxing out on the bench at 375....315 for 7. Today weighing in at only 180.

Shredded1 said:
Thanks Galen.... Its all about the girlies, well for me too I guess.... Waterboy....I'm trying my best bro. Maxing out on the bench at 375....315 for 7. Today weighing in at only 180.

Keep at it bro, your doing a great job.

I am 5'8'' 190lbs, BF% 11%(?) and the best i have done is 315lbs for 8 so we are in the same area. Haven't maxed out in about a year.

M56M

Yo, I have been in Miami moving my bro in to start UMiami law in mid August. Have not had the net for the past week, I have not been on at all. Jujube, would you happen to be JR? I noticed the lawyer think which would be consistent with his future career goals. I am a Junior. If you are JR, you already know me. I am Mark, Dave B. and Ben's lifting partner. I only ever knew of one other juicer at Tufts other than JR, which would be his friend who supposedly went in on a cycle with him last year. Shed some more light on who you are. If you are JR, I am not mentioning your name because you did not, but this is awefully shy of you, usually you are more open.

Lookin' awesome dude. I'd lay off the orals though.
Cool tat - let me know if youre ever out here in CA - a bro of mine is a pro.

Hey Shredded ... I asked you a couple of a couple of questions in an email ...If you got a min check it out ... I would appreciate any advice you got to give...

Top Bottom