Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

**New Baby Pics**

pdaddy

New member
Here she is with her new doll, she stares at it untill she falls asleep

Pic119.jpg


Here she is being the big ham that she is

Pic117.jpg


Since she lives a couple hundred miles away from me :(. I talk to her on the phone quite often and I think she enjoys it :)

Pic116.jpg
 
just wait til she starts taking off those jammies... :(

walked in to check on my son this morning, and he's fucking naked... 22 months old...

i laughed my ass off...
 
DZLS said:
just wait til she starts taking off those jammies... :(

walked in to check on my son this morning, and he's fucking naked... 22 months old...

i laughed my ass off...

Yea, from my understanding they like to be naked every chance they get, and I thought for a sec that you were going to tell me that he was in his teens, lol

Erzulie, it's hard to get any pics where she isn't smiling, we went and got family pics done last weekend and the photographer said that she'd never seen such a photogenic baby. I'm sure she says that to all the parents though :rolleyes:
 
I know people always say "cute kid" when they see other people's babies/kids, but Im am telling you like I told GL when he posted pics of his baby boy, you have an outrageously adorable little baby there. She's top-notch cute.
 
Smurfy said:
I know people always say "cute kid" when they see other people's babies/kids, but Im am telling you like I told GL when he posted pics of his baby boy, you have an outrageously adorable little baby there. She's top-notch cute.

Wow thanks, my fiance wants to submit a pic for some Baby's-are-us contest where the winner gets flown into New York 1st class for a magazine shoot, lol I'm a little hesitant. We're thinking of sending in the pic that's in my sig., we'll see though.
 
silverbackn said:
Those pics make a guy want to have a child


Ehhh, he didn't include pics of vomit on the shirts and dirty diapers.



Cute kid, post pics of her in about 18 years. :evil:
 
eat big said:
Ehhh, he didn't include pics of vomit on the shirts and dirty diapers.



Cute kid, post pics of her in about 18 years. :evil:
It's definitely not all smiles and warm fuzzies, but it will be worth it
 
Thats pretty baby, some baby's look stoned or hopped up, or just plain fugly
but your kid is pretty damn cute.

Might have to beat up some potential daters when shes 16.
 
Wootoom said:
cute baby bro

How's your little one doing? Should be getting her first shots pretty soon huh? She eating much, any jaundice or colic? Cry very much, keeping you two up throughout the night? Ok, I believe that's all for now
 
hankes64 said:
Thats pretty baby, some baby's look stoned or hopped up, or just plain fugly
but your kid is pretty damn cute.

Might have to beat up some potential daters when shes 16.


She's going to be a lesbian so I don't have to worry about that.
 
Top Bottom