Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

new avatar...went with the viewers choice

  • Thread starter Thread starter lil k
  • Start date Start date
L

lil k

Guest
ctrl + f5

what do you think? kinda a tease shot..lol

p.s. thanks aaa for the comment on the timmy thread
 
" Oh, to be a panty...
gladly would I be made of cotton,
and risk drowning in a sea of fabric softener,
for the chance to touch fair Kronkette's bod "

Shakespeare (slightly edited by Charvelle)
 
Charvelle said:
" Oh, to be a panty...
gladly would I be made of cotton,
and risk drowning in a sea of fabric softener,
for the chance to touch fair Kronkette's bod "

Shakespeare (slightly edited by Charvelle)


:FRlol: :FRlol:
 
I have my avatars turned off, but I like to pretend that there is a picture of two kittens there. one has sunglasses on, and the other one has a wig on that makes it look like it has dread locks.
They are sitting there and they just are so cute.
bravo.
 
HappyScrappy said:
I have my avatars turned off, but I like to pretend that there is a picture of two kittens there. one has sunglasses on, and the other one has a wig on that makes it look like it has dread locks.
They are sitting there and they just are so cute.
bravo.

your dead on righ HS, thats what it is...a real cute kitty pic..:lmao:
 
Top Bottom