Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never go to a fashion show to meet the girl you're with...

Doood?

that was the weird part of it. I'm usually captain integrity. This was a little bit more scumbagish than usual, however this girl is obviously a whore but our situation is murky at best. One minute she'll treat me like her man, and the next she'll be acting kinda whorish.

I could care less what the other girl did, or any girl for that matter. i don't let shit like that work me up anymore. there's always new pussy around the corner

i'm serious. i'm the furthest thing from a scumbag possible. i'm honest with the chicks i date/fuck about what my mindset is and where i am in life. and i never pick up chicks by bullshiting them ever. In fact, its the opposite. i'm super genuine. all the girls i'm dating now are aware that they're not the only one at this point

it works, very well

I throw around the hoes/bitches line here, but thats just the way i talk. i'm actually really respectful minus my typical ballbusting and touchy feelyness(to show sexual interest) with chicks and even then it's not over the top.

Top Bottom