Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Protein Bar Question

strictly poontang

Mixed up my first ever batch today. Have them in the fridge. Thing is, I found 6 pubic hairs in the mix. Since I didn't see them listed on the package, I'm assuming they weren't suppose to be there. I'm not complaining, just wondering the following:

1. How will these hairs change the macros? I am very strict on my nutritional counts.

2. Assuming these hairs came from needto, should I worry about pissing hot on a future urinalysis? If yes, how long until I can piss clean?

THIS WAS A JOKE. NEVER DID I THINK SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY TAKE IT SERIOUS. THOUGHT IT WAS FAR TO OUTLANDISH. BARS ARE GREAT AS A SIMPLE SEARCH AROUND WILL ATTEST TO NUMEROUS TESTIMONIALS.

Last edited:
Mixed up my first ever batch today. Have them in the fridge. Thing is, I found 6 pubic hairs in the mix. Since I didn't see them listed on the package, I'm assuming they weren't suppose to be there. I'm not complaining, just wondering the following:

1. How will these hairs change the macros? I am very strict on my nutritional counts.

2. Assuming these hairs came from needto, should I worry about pissing hot on a future urinalysis? If yes, how long until I can piss clean?

i_want_to_dip_my_balls_in_it_tshirt-p235803635892476418qnye_400.jpg

were the hairs in the powder mix, or in the mix after you had all the ingredients together?

Top Bottom