Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Products, Canada?

bulkincredible

Has Anyone out there in canada ordered some of needto's products? If so, How long did it take for it to arrive?......Just wanted to know. :supercool

Takes 8 working days for me basically every time.
Another member on here who lives close by got his in 5 days.

:)

When I lived in Toronto, it took about 5 days, since I moved to Sask. it takes about 10. So I guess it depends where you live. Either way, it gets shipped usually within an hour of ordering (woohoo Needto!) and the products (the ones I've tried anyways) are top notch.

Hmm, You guys are lucky. My order was shipped on the 27th of july. Still waiting :( . Im really close to toronto too! Actually part of the GTA. I honestly cant wait to get my hands on these products!

Hmm, You guys are lucky. My order was shipped on the 27th of july. Still waiting :( . Im really close to toronto too! Actually part of the GTA. I honestly cant wait to get my hands on these products!

What did you order?
Check the tracking info, it will tell you what's going on.

If you ordered any of the PH/DS's, there is always the possibility they got grabbed by customs.

As a matter of fact, I did.

I ordered beast and diesel. Checked the tracking number but all it says is , USPS was electronically notified to expect the package for mailing on the 27th and nothing else.

That's all my tracking info ever said too...even after i received the product. Hopefully you should get it tomorrow, but regardless, I'm sure needto will do right by you if it got lost/snagged by customs etc.

Yeah, thats always the case with USPS. Its not actually a tracking number its a delivery confirmation. You cant track the package as it moves.

Ive been telling my self the same thing every night ;) 'maybe tomorrow!'. Hope its not seized though!

Yea.
I had it once where my package was actually being updated, lol.. that was nice.
Saw the "cleared customs", did an air guitar solo.

Top Bottom