Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto Forged products dosing questions??

supreme

Needto,

How many caps of Forged liver per day should I take when using your hormonal products?

Confused on Forged Burner dosage - your posts & website say 1 can is 60 servings but at 2 caps per day that would be 120 caps, there is only 60 caps per bottle?

The bottle says a serving is 2 caps and there is 30 servings per bottle i.e- 60 caps

Another post you say the best results are at 4 caps per day?

So if I need 4 caps per day = 120 per month, I would need 2 bottles per month, not the 1 bottle as the first post suggests?

Can you please clarify the correct Burner dosage per day? I am NOT complaining but it is a little confusing and with something that works like DNP I don't want to F'up and wind up in the emergency room!

Thanks! :D

S

Needto,

How many caps of Forged liver per day should I take when using your hormonal products? best way to take the forged liver support is 1 cap am 1 cap noon. 2 caps am or any time of day is fine but spread out is beast

Confused on Forged Burner dosage - your posts & website say 1 can is 60 servings but at 2 caps per day that would be 120 caps, there is only 60 caps per bottle?

no my site says two caps is a serving and there is 60 servings to a bottle. So yes there is 120 caps per bottle aka 60 servings to a bottle.

2 caps twice a day is the best way to run it. So one bottle last 30 days. Unless you are running it with other products. Then get with me for dosing. But running it alone 1 bottle has 2 caps twice a day 30 day supply in each bottle

The bottle says a serving is 2 caps and there is 30 servings per bottle i.e- 60 caps
again no my site clearly states

Supplement facts.

serving size 2 caps. 60 servings per bottle

Another post you say the best results are at 4 caps per day?

So if I need 4 caps per day = 120 per month, I would need 2 bottles per month, not the 1 bottle as the first post suggests?

NO you are confused my friend. There is 120 caps in a bottle and a good dose is 2 caps twice a day so that makes 30 days worth

Can you please clarify the correct Burner dosage per day? I am NOT complaining but it is a little confusing and with something that works like DNP I don't want to F'up and wind up in the emergency room!

Thanks! :D

S

a serving of burner is 2 caps and there is 60 servings per bottles. So if you took 2 servings per day that would make 30 days.

DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPS A DAY OF THIS PRODUCTS EVER. THERE IS NO NEED TO USE IT MORE THEN 2 CAPS TWICE A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!

On the subject of forged burner.
Will this stack fine with derma therm?

DermaTherm has Evodiamine also, not sure if it would be too much when stacked with forged burner?

a serving of burner is 2 caps and there is 60 servings per bottles. So if you took 2 servings per day that would make 30 days.

DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPS A DAY OF THIS PRODUCTS EVER. THERE IS NO NEED TO USE IT MORE THEN 2 CAPS TWICE A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Needto,

Thanks for the quick reply but there is a problem, you are reading / quoting your website : 2 caps per serving 60 servings per bottle i.e 120 caps per bottle - that is what I thought also, meaning at 4 caps per day (2 am 2afternoon) that 1 bottle would last 30 days

HERE IS THE PROBLEM: I am reading directly from the bottle of Forged Burner I received yesterday: Serving size 2 capsules Servings per bottle 30 (NOT 60) - THERE ARE ONLY 60 CAPS per bottle not the 120 you keep saying are in the bottle - I opened it and counted, 1 bottle = 60 caps and at 4 per day = 15 days per bottle.

I think your manufacturer F'd up and didn't follow your recommendations on # of caps per bottle. Bro I am not angry, and I can't wait to start on Monday but now I need a 2nd bottle.

This is where the confusion is - your site is saying 120 caps per bottle and the bottle only has 60 - someone goofed!!! You should check with who is making your Forged products

Also there are only 60 caps in Forged Liver also

All is cool, your stuff is the best - I just thought you should know that the # of caps in the bottle is different than what your website says.

S:D

well looks like I need to change what the site says then. Thats sucks lol...

Like I was saying its not a cheap product. 2 caps a day will work great for anyone. Trust me 2 caps ed is plenty enough... I just feel 2 caps twice a day is the best....

Top Bottom