Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto Build Muscle releases this week: HCGenerate

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Yes guys...

Needto Build Muscle will be releasing this new product on to the market. HCGenerate, the ultimate PCT product.

Less than two days now before it is up. Get ready to grow some balls.

Last edited:
any estimate on price?

Needto tells me it is going to have a high price tag, BUT it is unlike anything anybody has ever seen before.

It is VERY strong at its recommended dose, like a full run of PCT in a bottle. If you don't need full on PCT you can also use 1/2 dose and make a bottle last you for 60 days.

If you are really suppressed and your nutts are raisins, you can use it at 2x dose for 15 days to bring your boys right back...

It really depends on your individual needs. Pricey but very versatile and you will get your money's worth in each capsule. It is really a product you only need to buy 1-2x per year depending on your cycle needs.

I designed the formula. I never seen these compounds in those dosages, in that combination before. We are breaking new ground with this product.

Last edited:
So this will replace HCG right?
Any benefit over HCG? Work better, the same, etc?

I know more details will be coming, just curious now, haha.

Definitely wanna try this! Especially since my current cycle seems to keep getting extentions and additions....its about time I come off for awhile, and this might be just the thing to help me do it.

Top Bottom