Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin experience thus far

I have been on the fence with this product. I just did an order of post/unleashed and HCGenerate. If only I could get a sample ;)
I'm running beast with a test cycle and carbs don't agree with my body. I want to up my carbs on this cycle and I guess n2slin might help.

I have been on the fence with this product. I just did an order of post/unleashed and HCGenerate. If only I could get a sample ;)
I'm running beast with a test cycle and carbs don't agree with my body. I want to up my carbs on this cycle and I guess n2slin might help.

It will most definitely help in this case...I take 4 ED religiously, 2 before each of my carb meals, and am on cycle right now as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ok I've always wanted to try it.... this may have pushed me over the line.

So let me pose a question:

You can eat slightly above maintenance, and still lose BF%?

I must say in the week + i have been using Need 2 Slin i can notice a major difference in the weight room. I'm able to do more reps and i can see myself getting leaner (i have been using forged burner as well) Great product overall I just feel better but who knows if it's from the Need 2 Slin, Forged or in my head :). If it truly helps with the thyroid function then thank you bc i've been diagnosed as hypothyroid (not producing enough T hormone) This maybe something i need to take throughout the year.

hey needto what the deal with N2slin and diabetic lifters im assuming the product increases sensitivity to insulin and makes more efficient usage of nutrients this way ?
is it ok to take n2slin if youre diabetic and you adjust youre insulin and glucose levels accordingly ?
Or will it cause major problems for 1 type 1 diabetic?
thanks alot nick

Top Bottom