Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2guard in Canada

kfriesen

So customs finally let my order through,10weeks later may I add, but they held back my n2g, anyone know why that may be?

hcgen, post cycle, unleashed, n2slin, n2burn, and then i ordered the large sample pack. I haven't received it yet but the customs asshole left me a stating my need2guard was held, and i can call to have it returned to sender. there was something else too... adderlin is what he called it.. i don't remember ordering that... i don't even remember everything i ordered. so we will just have to see what all arrives, it should be here early next week. like what the fuck?

i thought it was rather odd, i will be in touch with them on monday and see if i can get a straight answer from them. at least they are willing to ship back to sender.

Last edited:
I've never had any problems with N2BM at Canadian Customs. I have had other supplements stolen by them, like NO Explode. They just straight up opened my package, stole it, and repackaged it (very indiscreetly too).

Oh great...I'm still waiting for mine...I have had no problems with needtos products with customs but maybe N2guard is holding it up this time..first time ordering it

Of your order is being reviewed by health Canada, look forward to a two month wait as they are currently running 8 weeks behind.

so i got my seizure letter, apparently Red rice yeast and lovastatin are schedule F Perscription drugs in canada

Top Bottom