K kate8350 New member Today at 4:54 AM #1 Unfortunately illegal here and I don’t want to risk sending it through customs. Any sources that will ship DHEA from within Canada?
Unfortunately illegal here and I don’t want to risk sending it through customs. Any sources that will ship DHEA from within Canada?
the_alcatraz Elite Moderator Head Moderator Vet Moderator Moderator Chairman Member EF VIP Platinum Today at 8:31 PM #2 kate8350 said: Unfortunately illegal here and I don’t want to risk sending it through customs. Any sources that will ship DHEA from within Canada? Click to expand... Canada not sure only know @HarleyGuy Canada bro for info on sources maybe he can help
kate8350 said: Unfortunately illegal here and I don’t want to risk sending it through customs. Any sources that will ship DHEA from within Canada? Click to expand... Canada not sure only know @HarleyGuy Canada bro for info on sources maybe he can help