Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need2bulk

Great taste. I use less of a serving in the sense I do 1-2 scoops max with 12-16 oz of milk.
If your needed some good extra calories and a night time shake to prevent catabolism then n2bulk would be a GREAT investment.

I also eat a better bar a day as a snack for that quick extra protein/calorie pickup

+1

I know that most of us believe in "getting what you pay for" and that we all, most of us anyway, pay for the best, our sponsors.

I use Big Blast after every workout. It's expensive but totally worth it. I think N2Bulk comes out to like $4 per serving (haven't looked in a while). Expensive but I still want to try as I'm sure must of us do. That's why there seems to be so much interest and rave reviews based on the stats of the product.

Thanks for answering, Incredible. You think 2 scoops may be all you need to assist in anti-catabolism?

Bump for the best bulker out there today! If you are not bulking with this product you could be seeing much better gains.

If you want good CLEAN Cal's packed with protein and low GI complex carbs along with mod6, look no further than N2bulk. Simply put....a perfect bulking shake!

What's so good about mod6? This is the first time i've heard of it as a supplement so i'm just curious.

Yes I can google lol but maybe other members will have the same question

Here's my review- 1 scoop of N2Bulk with 12 ounces of milk..... Mixes perfect, no chunks left to make an awkward texture which is my biggest concern next to taste..... Taste isnt bad at all either! Personally reminds me of the milk in the bottom of the bowl when eating apple jacks.... Think that's the cereal I'm thinking of.....strong cinnamon taste. Can also taste a hint of sweet potato as well. Anyway! Mixed great! Taste great! Price- well, ya get what ya pay for so for me theres no complaint. And shipping as ALWAYS is fast and reliable. Hoping to make some nice solid gains with the N2Bulk and creatine for awhile before my next cycle.

ok, i got the double stack. taste is great. i only use as bedtime protein. i have just finished the first bag. i used 2 scoops w/ 12-16 oz almond milk. i have not changed anything on my diet in months. steady 243lbs @ 5'9. after my completion of 1.5 weeks 250lbs. after 3 weeks 257. again diet has been completly the same. so i say this is the sh !!.

ok, i got the double stack. taste is great. i only use as bedtime protein. i have just finished the first bag. i used 2 scoops w/ 12-16 oz almond milk. i have not changed anything on my diet in months. steady 243lbs @ 5'9. after my completion of 1.5 weeks 250lbs. after 3 weeks 257. again diet has been completly the same. so i say this is the sh !!.

Yeh that's when I use it to is at night.

I think it could almost be called "Ginger Bread Cookie" flavor. lol It's also a taste that doesn't get overwhelming (as choc and vanilla can).

Top Bottom