Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need2buildmuscle HCGenerate/test/tren/dbol

uradouche12

Question: Test prop, Tren Ace, Dbol. I have real hCG and I was thinking about getting HCGenerate from need2buildmuscle as well. Obviously, I am going to use real hCG while on cycle, but would it be overkill to include HCGenerate with real hCG or even in my PCT on top of clomid?? Thanks guys.

Question: Test prop, Tren Ace, Dbol. I have real hCG and I was thinking about getting HCGenerate from need2buildmuscle as well. Obviously, I am going to use real hCG while on cycle, but would it be overkill to include HCGenerate with real hCG or even in my PCT on top of clomid?? Thanks guys.

you should run hcgenerate es on cycle, then blast hcg before pct... then you would use the regular version during pct...

I always have good results using hcgenerate on cycle then blasting hcg before pct

id run it with hcg and in pct with clomid. its only going to help your cause buddy

Top Bottom