Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2buildmuscle customer service

Drewb

I am very impressed/happy with this small company.

There was a mix-up with shipping that was in a large part my fault. I sent need2 an email not really expecting anything because most companies would just have told me to go “f” myself. Well need2 said he would take care of it/fix it, In my opinion this is above and beyond what was needed or expected, so needless to say I am very impressed and need2 has won a loyal repeat customer (an annuity if you will) in that I spend a steady amount on supplements every month or 2 and as he comes out with new products/more products that fit my needs/goals I will buy them from him rather then my typical BB.com or other…

Thank You,

Drewb

He's a good bro and a killer business man. Always seems to go above what is expected and has won many customers for life, including myself, because of it!

x2 on that..

Does he sell protein powder? I saw the bars but I tend to like a few shakes a day (easy/fast to make/drink)...
He will be soon. NeedTo is incredible! His service is by far the best in the business. Not too crazy about that crossdressing thing though!:p

He will be soon. NeedTo is incredible! His service is by far the best in the business. Not too crazy about that crossdressing thing though!:p

LOL we all get our kicks some how bro..

You know I have worked for many many companies in the industry and I have always tried my hardest to get them to be the way I am now..

I have fought with many of them about shit like this. " just give them a discount" "refund him he was not happy" " you know if you take care of that person now they will never forget it" or " I know its not your fault but just do it anyway"...

Cheap mother fuckers is what most of them have all been. We are not in the habit of giving refunds they say,,,, we never reship they say... and even lots of them cry about giving so much as a 5% discount or free shipping unless the order is well over 100.00

Fine with me I will show everyone what real customer service is like and the word will spread all around the world. I will raise the damn standard in the industry and sooner or later everyone will have to treat there customers like I do or they just wont shop with them any more.

Every time a company tells you to go fuck your self. Every time you have to wait over a week for your products and the company does not make it right, every time they don't do everything they can to show you how much you as a person mean (and not just your money). Every time you call there number at 2 am and no one is there. Or you call during business hours and have to go threw 30 mins of automated bullshit just to get a real person on the phone who don't know there ass from there elbow anyway picks up...

I will be right there waiting to show you and them how its done. Sooner or later I will be selling all the products they sell and then some and at a good price with way better service. Soon people will demand service like mine and when they don't get it from the other guys they will know right where to get it from.

Do I think some people take advantage of my service? Ya I know for a fact some people have. I saw that same person feel guilty about it later though and tell the world about my service and do everything they can to make up for it. Karma works and it always comes around....... I do what i think is right regardless of what I think some one else is doing.

Whats right is right and i do whats right.. I never second guess it ether. I just do it.

O and in this case Drewb is a loyal customer. Been ordering products from me for a long time now. He made a honest mistake. It was his fault but the fact that he has been a loyal customer of mine for a few months now I was ok with making it right for him. My loyal customers mean everything to me.

O and in this case Drewb is a loyal customer. Been ordering products from me for a long time now. He made a honest mistake. It was his fault but the fact that he has been a loyal customer of mine for a few months now I was ok with making it right for him. My loyal customers mean everything to me.

I was very impressed, very... So was the wife... Really dude...

My next order will include a tee shirt (you sell them, right?) so I can rep you at the gym, I own about 4 xl bb.com tees but since I will be switching what I can over to you I figured I better get a shirt (workout in them).

This is true. A loyal customer is like an investment that just keeps giving returns (repeat orders and even more important referals of friends).

For me it's not about the lowest price. It's about the speed/quality of replies to questions/customer service, the quality of product and the shipping... I have been buying supps on line for years and this is the first time I've been impressed enough to create a thread/post with positive feedback on a website..

LOL we all get our kicks some how bro..

You know I have worked for many many companies in the industry and I have always tried my hardest to get them to be the way I am now..

I have fought with many of them about shit like this. " just give them a discount" "refund him he was not happy" " you know if you take care of that person now they will never forget it" or " I know its not your fault but just do it anyway"...

Cheap mother fuckers is what most of them have all been. We are not in the habit of giving refunds they say,,,, we never reship they say... and even lots of them cry about giving so much as a 5% discount or free shipping unless the order is well over 100.00

Fine with me I will show everyone what real customer service is like and the word will spread all around the world. I will raise the damn standard in the industry and sooner or later everyone will have to treat there customers like I do or they just wont shop with them any more.

Every time a company tells you to go fuck your self. Every time you have to wait over a week for your products and the company does not make it right, every time they don't do everything they can to show you how much you as a person mean (and not just your money). Every time you call there number at 2 am and no one is there. Or you call during business hours and have to go threw 30 mins of automated bullshit just to get a real person on the phone who don't know there ass from there elbow anyway picks up...

I will be right there waiting to show you and them how its done. Sooner or later I will be selling all the products they sell and then some and at a good price with way better service. Soon people will demand service like mine and when they don't get it from the other guys they will know right where to get it from.

Do I think some people take advantage of my service? Ya I know for a fact some people have. I saw that same person feel guilty about it later though and tell the world about my service and do everything they can to make up for it. Karma works and it always comes around....... I do what i think is right regardless of what I think some one else is doing.

Whats right is right and i do whats right.. I never second guess it ether. I just do it.

Top Bottom