Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need2 superstack or pp 1-t tren stack. and pct?

audizz a4

hey guys im debating on running need2s superstack, whats a good pct for this cycle?
can i just run the pp trs?
or will i see some similiar stuff if i run pp xtreme hardcore muscle stack? seeing as it already comes with the trs pct?
i kno there are more products from need2s stack but i plan on starting this cycle as soon as i get it and then cycle off for 6-8 weeks and then start my real winter bulk cycle.......

any comments, suggestions, ideas are welcome

post up your experiences with these products

stats:
21 going on 22 8% bf 198pds 6'3

trainning for 5 years
done 3 cycles
mainly test
all done with proper pct

hey guys im debating on running need2s superstack, whats a good pct for this cycle?
can i just run the pp trs?
or will i see some similiar stuff if i run pp xtreme hardcore muscle stack? seeing as it already comes with the trs pct?
i kno there are more products from need2s stack but i plan on starting this cycle as soon as i get it and then cycle off for 6-8 weeks and then start my real winter bulk cycle.......

any comments, suggestions, ideas are welcome

post up your experiences with these products

stats:
21 going on 22 8% bf 198pds 6'3

trainning for 5 years
done 3 cycles
mainly test
all done with proper pct

I can say with all honesty you will deff see more size and strength gains from the superstack, but at the same time the test recovery stack is the best pct..

today is also the last day for the needtobuildmuscle.com 20% off sale so make sure you get in on that. PM me and I will give you a discount for the trs to and save you 15% on that. :D

i saw better results with needto products than anything else, and my opinion is the goddamn law. btw, needto i just ordered the diesel/katanadrol stack and protein bars...

now theres an idea!!!! protein bars laced with dieselbolan and katanadrol....yummy

haha all i can think of is that guiido youtube video, not now cheif im in the fuckn zone, steroooid barrrs! lol

well then can i run just the trs along with the your super stack or do i need something else?

im almost masturdebating the idea of buying both and then running your stack need2 first, cycle off with proper pct and then run my
test, tren, dbol cycle around thanksgiving break time and then around spring run the 1-t tren.....

im not to familiar with the pro-steroid stuff like your products but all i kno is i bet there just as potent as the reall stuff!

or shld i run the 1-t tren before my big cycle and then sometime when i want to do another "big" cycle i can run your stack need2

audizz, i wont advise you on what to do for your cycle but needtos stuff is the real deal. sides vary from person to person. i only experienced little sides (lethargy, small headaches). be sure to stay hydrated..plan on drinking as much water as you can...i was drinking about a gallon during workouts and a gallon the rest of the day.

this sht will make you not want to leave the gym. i saw big gains in strength and stamina thru my workouts. just dont overstep your limits, i got a bad case of tendenitis in my elbow because the weight just kept getting easier and i pushed it a little too far.

I have no doubt his stuff is the kill sauce. Jst trying to gauge out what n wen I shld do things, seeing as need2s stuff is very potent do I need to run more than the trs? Also is it the time on I need off before I can start my fall/winter cycle of test tren and dbol?

I have no doubt his stuff is the kill sauce. Jst trying to gauge out what n wen I shld do things, seeing as need2s stuff is very potent do I need to run more than the trs? Also is it the time on I need off before I can start my fall/winter cycle of test tren and dbol?

Buy the superstack. Save the TrenTFO and run it the last four weeks of your fall bulker. Run the super stack like this.....

Cycle

Beast 20/20/20/20/20
Diesel 30/30/30/30/30

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Forged PCT 02/02/02/02

I just started this above cycle Sunday. This is an advanced cycle and you will need proper cycle supports. Forged Liver and AI's Cycle Support are a must. Most guys will tell you that the above PCT is overkill and that serms suck. Well, they can kiss my ass lol :) I would not run that stack with any other pct.

And if I do that I suppose I cld run the 1-t tren during the superstack seein as I bought that since it's 'last of it's kind' and along w that came w the trs

And if I do that I suppose I cld run the 1-t tren during the superstack seein as I bought that since it's 'last of it's kind' and along w that came w the trs

You could run the Dieselbolan and tren tfo as one cycle. Then run the Beast and 1-T Tren as another cycle. That would probably be best imo. TRS is great for pct. I would throw in clomid as well.

Top Bottom