Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to drop 15lbs in 4 weeks?????

Adam I gotcha bro I'ma just stay in the 169lb weight class that I'm in right now according to my weight. So fuck 154lbs.
1-dawg that's tru I can stil place 1st in at least 2 or 3 meets in 169lbs but the most important one I'll have to settle for 2nd place.
Exodus dude I lift for myself that's why I wanted to drop to make states and say I accomplished that in high school but hey I'll just lift whatever and go out and break a world record in the APA :D
sergeant you gotta point I know when I went from 185lbs to 165lbs I lost a good 15lbs on my cleans, 30lbs on my bench, 50lbs on squat and deadlift.
PLJay dude u ain't gonna here me crying if anything I'll be posting of how I kicked there ass in my own weight class now
Hey Cytomel weren't you the one that posted how biceps are underated and ur talkin bout me and cuttin my 15lb head off dude do me a favor and dont fuckin post on my threads anymore bitch!!!

"screw anybody else.

go out there and compete against YOURSELF"

100% perfect answer. I second it.

Last edited:
why thank you prometheus

hey cubanito....... think about just over stuffing your self with carbs for the 169lb class....... with enough carbs and intensity..... you will surpise your self...... others may be dieting down to the 169 class and will be weaker and not as full of energy as you.

good luck

X

He means to eat whatever makes you feel your strongest. While other people are carb depleting and dehydrated you can be full of carbs (dont overdo it) and hydrated therefor you will be at your strongest and they probly wont.

Just a thought bro , since a gollon of water weighs approx. 5 lbs. don't you think that if you stopped drinking the exess 2 galons that you would drop half of what you want to loose right there. You can't possible need three times as much water as the average person.

Adam aigh I won't over do it I'll just eat about 50carbs and 3 cups of water before lifting.
GRIMMER bro i've tried drinking a gallon of water a day and i just can't do it my body needs more and I feel that when i drink ALOT more(3gallons or more) I feel stronger for some reason. I know I could prob lose that water weight but the hell with it i'll worry about it when I get into real IPF and APA lifting. And a gallon of water weighs 8lbs. :D

Thanx Grimm I can't wait to do the real meets instead of these although power cleans are a great explosion and are a great full body workout... I'm getting tired of doing them and trying to perfect them.

Top Bottom