Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Muscle

future

Freelance Writer
Platinum
Wow. I am impressed with the owner, products and quality. Let me say that I am sponsored by another company and I love them. But in fairness if I think something is good I say so. I started two of the "prohormones" from Need2 last weekend. DAMN! I have been so run down that sex and energy were not things on my mind. I was a zombie. Well, being dehydrated and tired didnt stop my from just spontaneously attacking my wife the first night the show. A little jolt I suppose. Since then I noticed an "edgy, focus" using this stuff. I am clean so running this should be pretty cool to see what happens.

Wow. I am impressed with the owner, products and quality. Let me say that I am sponsored by another company and I love them. But in fairness if I think something is good I say so. I started two of the "prohormones" from Need2 last weekend. DAMN! I have been so run down that sex and energy were not things on my mind. I was a zombie. Well, being dehydrated and tired didnt stop my from just spontaneously attacking my wife the first night the show. A little jolt I suppose. Since then I noticed an "edgy, focus" using this stuff. I am clean so running this should be pretty cool to see what happens.

Sounds like someone got Diesel? I attacked my wife the other night (sexually that is) and she stopped for a second and said "Is this the shit you were on last summer when I got pregnant?" I started laughing. It basically is only this time its Needto's stuff.

He's a stand up guy with superb customer service and top notch products. I will be buying from him for a long time.

Thanks for the support guys.
Glad to hear that your manly wants/needs have been improved since taking these products.

You mean "Designer Supplements" :heart:

Ya just so ya know. Thems not prohormones you are on. TEE HEE
And capton you guessed right lol... He got some deiselbolan. The mythoxy in the bolan is a progestin that has both progesterone and anti progesterone/prolactin effects. It will lower prolactin which in tern will raise sex drive for some people.

prohormones sux Diesel and the Beast and Kat are the real shit :p:p:p

How does Dieselbolan increase libido? It should decrease libido, as it is a potent androgen that will suppress the HPTA and reduce natural testosterone production.

How does Dieselbolan increase libido? It should decrease libido, as it is a potent androgen that will suppress the HPTA and reduce natural testosterone production.

Lowering prolactin can have the effect of raising libido. High prolactin is a leading cause of libido loss from progestin AAS.

Supression of HPTA without exo testosterone is just one cause of libido loss... When HPTA is shut down, without exo testosterone... High/Potent androgens will cause libido to increase (ie Proviron, Masteron, Beast, Diesel, etc, etc). Couple that with anti-prolactin, and you have a recipe for a nice libido, even when you are shut down.

I have no science to back this up, but I have done beast and diesel. Beast killed my sex drive and diesel had no effect or maybe increased it.

Top Bottom