Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need To Build Muscle Stack - N2 Slin - Yohimflame - Unleashed - PCT

Mia305

Whats going on good fellas ?! I hope everyone is doing well and ready for summer!

Well, As some of you may know I recently finished my 2nd cycle. Im going to start my PCT this week which among Serms, AIs etc I also decided to Add PCT/ and Unleashed from N2BM.

Additionally i got me a bottle of N2 Slin and Yohimflame, ( FIRST TIME TRYING THESE 2 )

So i was wondering what recommendations would you give me to implement these stack into my PCT and how? What dosage etc? Or if i should wait until i finish my PCT and maybe a little longer to start using the Yohimflame and the N2 Slin?

Thank you in advance guys , your feedback as always is greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

If you want to add yohimflame, I suggest you do it before training, it's a great pre-workout (it's a good stim and fat loss product at the same time). For N2Slin, use it before meals to stay lean during PCT.
Did you get HCGenerate/N2Guard for your PCT my friend?

N2slin is my favorite n2bm supp and it's very underrated. If you utilize it correctly by taking 2 caps before high carb meals, you'll keep fat off and utilize those nutrients better

Wolfpack I've read in other posts, other users NOT recommending it pre-training because when you sweat the liquid wears off , so you lose full effect, it does makes sense. What are your thoughts ?

In one aspect, you're correct. If you use it right before a workout (minutes) then, yes, that might be an issue. However, if you use it around 15 min before training, you won't have this issue.:coffee:

As Wolfpack said, give yourself enough time for absorption and dose it preworkout for best results. You could alternatively use it right after your shower, but I do think preworkout is its best use.

N2Slin is a great product that can be used at anytime. I strongly suggest using it during PCT, or at anytime you want to get the most out of the nutrients you are consuming. This will help your lean mass gains as well as keeping the fat off.

In one aspect, you're correct. If you use it right before a workout (minutes) then, yes, that might be an issue. However, if you use it around 15 min before training, you won't have this issue.:coffee:

Ok so 15 minutes before workout and when else do you recommend? Or just that once per day?

As Wolfpack said, give yourself enough time for absorption and dose it preworkout for best results. You could alternatively use it right after your shower, but I do think preworkout is its best use.

N2Slin is a great product that can be used at anytime. I strongly suggest using it during PCT, or at anytime you want to get the most out of the nutrients you are consuming. This will help your lean mass gains as well as keeping the fat off.

Rick so you agree 15 minutes is enough? Same question i asked wolf, do i apply just once per day? Also i've heard this gives you energy, is it safe to stack with a Pre-Workout ? And Intra-workout supplement? Im currently using Iforce Nutrition Hemavol as Pre-workout and Iforce Nutrition Compete as Intra-workout? I dont know if i wanna combine all this with yohimflame pre-workout as well. What are your thoughts rick and wolfpackalpha ??

Rick so you agree 15 minutes is enough? Same question i asked wolf, do i apply just once per day? Also i've heard this gives you energy, is it safe to stack with a Pre-Workout ? And Intra-workout supplement? Im currently using Iforce Nutrition Hemavol as Pre-workout and Iforce Nutrition Compete as Intra-workout? I dont know if i wanna combine all this with yohimflame pre-workout as well. What are your thoughts rick and wolfpackalpha ??

15 minutes preworkout should be sufficient. It dries and absorbs very quickly. I see no problem stacking it with your preworkout, but you may want to decrease the dose of your preworkout for the first time and adjust from there to assess your tolerance

15 minutes preworkout should be sufficient. It dries and absorbs very quickly. I see no problem stacking it with your preworkout, but you may want to decrease the dose of your preworkout for the first time and adjust from there to assess your tolerance

Will do, and how many times per day? Just that once 15 minutes pre workout?

Top Bottom