Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to build muscle... is this normal?

I purchased the double stack of unleashed today but when I hit submit payment it told me my card was denied. I then looked on my bank and it showed that it had been paid. Now on the need to build muscle website it does not say that I have an order placed and I never received a conformation email. Do I just need to wait till tomorrow and then my order will show up or do yall think it went through?

I did send an email, havent heard back yet but it wasnt long ago. I just thought I would post to see if it had happned to anyone else and turn out fine.

Tried calling, they said there was no order place and it was my banks problem. So I called my bank and they said there was a charge. So idk what is going on they said if it dont drop tomorrow then ill need to contact them again.

Tried calling, they said there was no order place and it was my banks problem. So I called my bank and they said there was a charge. So idk what is going on they said if it dont drop tomorrow then ill need to contact them again.

Happend to me a few times, when u
Something goes wrong with the cc but they was able to contact the bank. The amount will be reserved for 3-7 days. Then it wil get released. Theres nothing wtbm can do for you about it

Protein shakes will make it possible to build muscles quicker than you normally can. All muscles require protein to grow and repair themselves, and protein shakes contain a large dose of protein per serving. Without protein, no matter how much exercise you do, you simply won't be able to build muscles.

Protein shakes will make it possible to build muscles quicker than you normally can. All muscles require protein to grow and repair themselves, and protein shakes contain a large dose of protein per serving. Without protein, no matter how much exercise you do, you simply won't be able to build muscles.

Thanks for the science lesson in the wrong thread.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom