Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Some Hot Off The Press Advice And Thoughts

mr.gooliepapper

What is the best treatment for existing strecth marks And what is the best way to prevent stretch marks. I am more concerned about preventing them so please write back if you have any experience with this.

An asian man goes to the optometrist for a run of the mill eye exam. After the exam his doctor tells him "I'm sorry to tell you this but you have a caterax." The asian man looked up and said "no, no you confused I drive a rincoln town car"
Haaayy Oohhhhh

mr.gooliepapper said:
What is the best treatment for existing strecth marks And what is the best way to prevent stretch marks. I am more concerned about preventing them so please write back if you have any experience with this.

An asian man goes to the optometrist for a run of the mill eye exam. After the exam his doctor tells him "I'm sorry to tell you this but you have a caterax." The asian man looked up and said "no, no you confused I drive a rincoln town car"
Haaayy Oohhhhh

tanning will help cover them up. those are your battle wounds tho man, everyone's got them

Well there is really no treatment besides laser treatment for exsisting stretch marks. I could be very wrong about that, I just dont see how laser treatment would help any of my stretch marks.

I hear a lot of guys use coco butter on theirs. As for prevention you could probably just make sure that you are using some lotin on areas that you have and are getting stretch marks. Other than that, not getting any bigger is the only other way I can think of right now.

vitamin e lotion. put it on at least 3 times a day until they subside. continue to use to keep elasticity in the skin. Oh and cocoa butter lotion works great too while tanning.

DBBT said:
tanning will help cover them up. those are your battle wounds tho man, everyone's got them

Except me ;) The first thing is stopping them before they start.
I learned this many Years ago,Supplement 100mgs Zinc ED
Mix 1 bottle of jojoba oil with Vit E 32,000iu oil,apply to the area that stretch marks are likely to occur.
The oils 28-510-222 & 45-311-316 are available at NutritionExpress.

As for existing marks Mederma is the best thing along with vit E to apply ,it will not get rid of the marks but will make them less noticable.

RADAR

Mr.Gooliepapper no amount of cocoa butter will wipe away those months of 24 packs of Krispie Kremes and compulsive masterbation.

I have personally seen this man eat 4 medium sized toddlers in one sitting....

Ditto on the vitamin E, both topically and orally. 5,000 iu's a day should do it. Stretch marks are due tiny tears in the elastic supportive tissue called collagen that lies just underneath your skin. They occur with rapid weight gain and then show up when you lose the weight. A few studies have shown that applying 0.1 percent tretinoin (retin-A) cream may help.

Top Bottom