Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help reaching 8%?

ConorJames96

Long story short, I'm 18, used to weigh 100kg at 5'6 after dirty bullying for way too long as of last year. Lost 30kg (66lbs) by dieting/crash dieting and exercising. I got down to 68kg and stopped because of time being invested into my girlfriend when i moved nearer to her, months went by and now its over, I'm kicking myself now because i could've gotten to 8% if i hadn't stopped. But yeah i stopped, ate like shit but didn't gain. Now i am 64.5 kilograms or 142lbs at 12% body fat, the lowest i think I've ever been. But still have slight moobs/belly fat. to get to 8% its about another 2.5kg, i am currently finishing my second week on the ECA stack, and about to start my second cycle of Clenbuterol. I know the risks etc. guys as i educate myself every day, moreover, i am not stupid haha. And clen doesn't seem to effect me too much, either. I understand many will just tell me to bulk, which i understand. But i am going to, at 8%.. And cleanly, this time, but have to hit my long term goal of 8%. Any tips from you guys, as I've never been anywhere near this low before, but it's only 2.5kg, right? Haha, i would also like to know how long do you think it will take? Accounting for the use to clen/eca? Im on low carbs, relatively low fat and around 1.5g protein/per lb body weight with a deficit of 500-700.

Thanks in advance guys.

Top Bottom