Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some good stress relief....

PHATchik said:

Actually, you all, I haven't taken a single puff tonight. Woo hoo. Go me.

You know, it's tempting to go have a cigarette tonight, but I am not going to do it. However, I would go for a really good back massage right now. No second thoughts at all. ;)

Way to go PHATchik!!! That's awesome girl. It will get easier and easier for you each day you go without one... the hardest part was tonight.

It doesn't sound like you are very informed on marijuana though... and that is most unfortunate. It can be a very spiritual, stress relieving experience. It isn't a drug you use to 'get fucked up.' That's the misconception the non-smokers have about the drug... simply because it's called just that... a drug. They categorize it with crack and meth because the government tells them to.

Not realizing that the government made pot illegal beginning in the 1930's because illegal Mexican immigrants were selling pot, lots of it... and they were making a profit. A profit the government couldn't tax. That couldn't stand.

Hemp is also very useful in other areas... it's a shame we can't use one of the Earth's natural resources. We could save our forests, by making paper from hemp. Clothes would also be cheaper.

But see what the problem is? You could grow the pot or hemp in your backyard... corporation's would lose money, therefore the government will lose money.

The day the government figures a way to make a profit from the 'drug', they will no longer consider it criminal activity, and it will be sold on every street corner in America...

You think not? Then explain how alcohol, which causes more fighting/family probelms/ alcoholism / health problems, and cigarettes, which kills more people in a year than the next 3 reasons of death in America combined together are justifiably sold on every operational corner of the U.S.?

Ah... because Uncle Sam has found a way to make a fuckload of money off these products.

Unbelievable. Let's not be sheep and take another popular reason pot was illegalized in the 30's... and that is that is makes white women sleep with black men.

The above are all facts.

Another fact is that over 300,000 people are sent to jail in America for marijuana use every year... when they are otherwise good, family, business oriented members of society. Their lives get taken away from them for a victimless, much more harmless drug than you and I can buy on every street corner, so long we pay a hefty tax for the two of course.

Good job on not smoking girl... sorry about the rant... very touchy subject with myself.
--

Buy yourself one of those Water filled Base, Heavy bags and keep in in the garage or closet... They can be moved/rolled around easily when tipped

When I get frustrated, I go out and kick the crap outa mine, and yell and cuss like I'm beatin on whatever made me upset....

cheap therapy for $99...

It's a lot better than beating up my wife, dog or myself...

Taps, you are excused this time. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to me. :D

And Y-Lifter, that's not a bad idea. Too bad I am a poor college student that can't afford it.

Oh yeah, and Crazier, once again, I feel very informed. My mind isn't changed about my own personal use, but I still feel very informed.

dont drink, smoke or do any drugs. be like me :insane::silly:

PHATchik said:

That's really comforting. :angel: ;)

:lmao:

over here when people drink they aim to get absolutely plastered. and i dont have the money to drink like crazy. and im insane :p :silly:

danielson said:

:lmao:

over here when people drink they aim to get absolutely plastered. and i dont have the money to drink like crazy. and im insane :p :silly:

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that last one. But I won't hold it against you. :p :)

PHATchik said:

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that last one. But I won't hold it against you. :p :)

:( :lmao:

Top Bottom