Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Some Advice

Guiness

I was forced to take close to two months off from the gym due to hand surgery. Needless to say I lost a ton of weight, close to 30lbs. I was planning on giving myself 3-4 weeks back in the gym before I did another bulking cycle. I have been back 2 weeks now and am doing pretty well. My strenght has gone back up considerable and the size is coming. But I want to jump back on next week. What to you guys think? Wait another week or two or go balls to the wall next week? Thanks ahead of time for any advice.

Wait

Although its hard because when your not juicing it doesnt feel like your making any progress, I would wait atleast 2 more weeks. Its always better to be on the safe side. You dont want to tear tendons or your rotator cuff

NEVER stop training because you have an injury. Just stop working that body part. I've done full leg workouts with a broken hand. I've done full chest, arms, back, and shoulders when I was on crutches.

Unless you are on oxygen tubes and IVs you should be doing as much of your routine as possible.

I still trained a little. I didn't want to give up the training but it was hard because for most of the time I had a perminant brace on the would only be changed every ten days. If you have ever had one you know that even without training the brace gets to smell pretty bad. And I couldn't take it off to wash my hand and arm.

I would make sure your hand is totally healed before juicing! You will gain strength quicker than what your injured hand can handle, which could cause you to reinjure your hand and make you go through the agonizing recovery period again! With muscle memory, you should be able to regain your lost size fairly quickly. Good luck bro!

Guiness said:
I still trained a little. I didn't want to give up the training but it was hard because for most of the time I had a perminant brace on the would only be changed every ten days. If you have ever had one you know that even without training the brace gets to smell pretty bad. And I couldn't take it off to wash my hand and arm.

Actually... I have had one. Do you know what I learned? That you can still work the pec deck for chest... you can still work pec deck flies... and you can still do chest pullovers... all three of these when you can't use your hand.

Top Bottom