Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Quick Waist Reduction

I'm former service so not subject to current standards. First timers have different standards. I am assuming it is because they figure new recruits will have get within standards during course of recruit training. By being prior USMC, I am not required to attend any sort of boot camp. I'm probably sweating nothing, but fairly close to the mark and don't want to waste a whole lot of time at MEPs due to a bad measurement.

Body fat matters when you are over table weight. My son is 19 years old, 5'8" and weighs 178. He tapes out at about 5% body fat. Because his muscle mass pushes him over the allowable table weight, he has to take the tape test (body fat) every time he takes the APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test). Body comp is a significant factor whether on the bubble for body fat or not.

I am going to strongly advise maybe holding off a few months and actually lose the gut. When I went in and did mine for the AF they measured us twice. Once at the start of the day, and again at the end to see if there was a change. 3 kids got told because of the change in their numbers both times that they are being requested to come back in, in a few weeks.

The military is really stepping up how easy it is to enlist so I would just do it the correct way. The military isn't for people who want to shortcut everything. It's for those who have the dedication and really want to be there.

I have a tape test coming up also.
I usually did a lot of 4way neck and then would practice sucking in my gut as much as possible.
I got injured this year and put on a gut and am now worried about failing the tape test.

Will a heat wrap around the waistline sweat out water temporarily reducing an inch or so?

Did you find anything that worked?

Top Bottom