Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Quick Waist Reduction

strictly poontang

Have a body fat measurement coming. Need tips on how to quickly reduce waist size and increase neck size. Need short-term help as in next 2 weeks. I'm probably okay, but measurements are really subjective. Have been advised Preperation-H can be put on the waistline to temporarily decrease size. Any advice on that and any other tips?

Out of curiosity, what is this for?

Step 1: Carb Deplete
Step 2: Use a decent OTC diuretic
Step 3: Liquid Clen + Eviscerate applied to waist line.

BF % measurement. My neck is relatively small as well as waist being relatively large in proportion. I am borderline and just trying to play it safe. Just some tricks of the trade I guess is what I am looking for in temporary ways to get a more favorable measurement

If your diet is on, then yes.

Running Cal Def diet at give or take 1000-1200 below BMR. 1.5 hour high rep/mod weight x5-6 per week. 1.5-3 mile run 4x week. High protein, zero sugar (except for fruits). Don't count the #'s, but have went from 42 to 36 pants in past 5-6 months. So apparently, whatever I'm doing is working. Any other ideas?

carb deplete means dont eat fruit.

And whats the point of "temporarily altering" your physique to get a dif bf measurement? I dont understand that....

And do the 4 way neck. it will increase your neck size quickly especuially if you never do it.

Idk though...with that deficit youre running.....You may lose strictly muscle

You NEED to shock your metabolism at least ONCE weekly with that low of a deficit.

But I dont advise it, nomatter what. Unless you want to lose all your muscle, and just retain fat, and screw your hormones up for a loooong time. lol

And whats the point of "temporarily altering" your physique to get a dif bf measurement? I dont understand that....

Trying to score a low body fat measurement. Thought i was clear on that. I am steadily long-term doing so, just have a measurement coming up that I will be cutting it close on. Do not want to take any chances. I'll see about trying that 4way neck. I don't ever do it since theres not one at my local gym, but im sure i can find one somewhere. How soon before the measurement would you recommend doing it to ensure maximum swelling before measuring?

Top Bottom