Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Quick Waist Reduction

Trying to score a low body fat measurement. Thought i was clear on that. I am steadily long-term doing so, just have a measurement coming up that I will be cutting it close on. Do not want to take any chances. I'll see about trying that 4way neck. I don't ever do it since theres not one at my local gym, but im sure i can find one somewhere. How soon before the measurement would you recommend doing it to ensure maximum swelling before measuring?

I think what he means is why would you want to do that though? Are you in a competition with someone to see who can drop the most BF in a certain amount of time? Or is it just to record your progress? Because if its the latter, it seems pointless as you'll just be cheating yourself.

carb deplete means dont eat fruit.

And whats the point of "temporarily altering" your physique to get a dif bf measurement? I dont understand that....

And do the 4 way neck. it will increase your neck size quickly especuially if you never do it.

Idk though...with that deficit youre running.....You may lose strictly muscle

You NEED to shock your metabolism at least ONCE weekly with that low of a deficit.

But I dont advise it, nomatter what. Unless you want to lose all your muscle, and just retain fat, and screw your hormones up for a loooong time. lol

Right now, I am running 3 days @ 50% maintenance. No muscle loss, but I am on cycle of course.

Its for a miltary enlistment, heading into the NG. The reason is pretty much besides the point. Not really asking "is this a good idea", I'm asking how to accomplish.

Its for a miltary enlistment, heading into the NG. The reason is pretty much besides the point. Not really asking "is this a good idea", I'm asking how to accomplish.

Planning ahead of time to be in shape. Thats it. Having two weeks to do it short of starving wont work.

The reason is not beside the point if you want to avoid looking like a fool.

THAT actually makes slight sense.

But honsestly, this is impossible what you are trying to do. The BEST thing you can do is deplete, and not drink water for a day and nearly kill yourself in the sauna

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT advise you do this. Its dumb and unhealthy in many aspects.

And on the "neck swelling" thing.....theres no specific time frame there. Your neck wont grow in 2 weeks signifigantly enough to notice. You can do it just before you go in to measure, and try to do it while pumped?

This is an odd situation you have...really...its like future said, you need to have been preparing for this bro.

How lean are you getting bro

Not sure. Never get checked or get on scale. Use how clothing fits, the mirror, and feel at the gym to gauge progress. Taking precautions every 9 days to avoid dropping too much muscle. Eating X5-6 a day. Spending about an hour w/ weights 5-6X week with mostly high rep (12-20 reps/5-7 sets) exercises. Spending about 20-30 min doing cardio after weights (usually running treadmill or running the park). Meals are pretty much:

1. Bowl of plain bran flakes with a few slivered almonds or basic corn chex with blueberrys added w/skim

2. Turkey sandwich on wheat

3. 2-3 chicken breasts (sometimes salmon or lean steak) and 1.5 cups of mixed veggies (frozen)

In between main meals, I squeeze in a protein shake, 1 pure protein bar, 1 banana and or apple, and a small salad with just a touch of cheese(non-fat) and some chicken breast meat added in (small amount of non-fat 1000 isle) just to make it go down.

Only supplements taken are a whey protein shake and 250 TE every 9 days for maintenance.

I have been preparing for some time (not exactly preparing for this, but fixing a few years of allowing myself to go to shit. Just now got the urge to go do what I'm about to do). Have gone from 42 pants to a 36. My measurements come out okay right now, just pushing the edge. When I was in militray before, my bf% came out 5% higher doing neck/waist measurement than it did with a hydrostatic test. Trying to play it safe and compensate for someone measuring a little loose on the waist and tight around the neck. I'm close enough to the borderline that if I can get a favorable measurement low and increase a little size around the neck, I can compensate if the person measuring doesnt quite hit the spot that the recruiter did. I really have no issues with long-term sustained loss, as I've been accomplishing that quite effectively. Just hoping to find any tricks of the trade that may give a one-day quick fix.

Since when does any body composition make a difference in the military? I went through meps...twice

And everyone was either fat and sloppy, or skinny and geeky

But good luck....

Top Bottom