Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need organization...please help

Audacious1

OK...I am a very unorganized person. That needs to stop. I have already started a healthy diet and have no quetions on that. For those of you that wouldn't mind...could you please show me what your training schedule is like and what days you do what and how long and how often you rest and blah blah blah.
I am very unorganized in my training and would like consistency. I am trying to lose fat and tone. So far i have been successful in losing the fat, but my weight training schedule stinks...(it's not even a set schedule) I can tell you what i do so far...
Monday 9:45-10:45: 20-30 minutes on treadmil varying intensity
and incline throughout...rest of time spent
on stomach and using weights on what-
ever i feel like at the time
6:45-8:00: 30-40 minutes on treadmil and the rest is
the same as above
Tuesday-Friday REPEAT both AM and PM, although i take some
Friday nights off
Saturday 10:00-11:00 30 minutes on treadmil, again varying
intensity and incline throughout workout
Sunday OFF!

So as you can see, i have no real schedule with weight training. So if anyone can take the time to show me a schedule they use to lose fat and tone, it would be greatly apprciated!

Thanks so much,
Natalie:)

Its good to change your routine every 4-6 weeks...your body adapts..plus it gets boring..nothing to look forward to!!! Yes you need to be a planner in the sport of bb, but not to that extent...I agree w/ spatts...go in and just know what bodyparts you will train and go from there....try different exercises...I know from watching people in the gym I see different ways of doing exercises...and I also do the pyramids, drop sets to failure etc...superset w/ little rest between sets. Changing all the time is GOOD! Make sure your diet and rest is good too!!!!

Top Bottom