Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need opinions on this cycle

Alright, I've been doing my research... with plenty of time to prepare for my next cyle (3months). I would like some comments on any areas that could be improved with my cycle, as well as recommendations for caloric intake along with p/f/c ratios during each phase. I'm currently taking 3.3iu/day 5/2 human growth hormone - somatropin - for 6 months which I started 1 month ago.

Stats:

25 yrs
5'10", 195, 9%bf
5th cycle, slightly prone to gynecomastia

11 Week Cycle:

500mg testosterone enanthate 1-5
50mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 1-4
Arimidex - anastrozole - 1-5 (as needed)

100mg EOD trenbolone Ace 5-10
25mcg ED T3 5-10
.25mg EOD Dostinex - cabergoline - 5-10
100mg EOD Test P 6-11
25mg ED Win oral 6-11
Femera - letrozole - 5-11 (as needed)

PCT - post cycle therapy -

500iu/day HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - wk 11 (10 days)
20mg/day Aromasin 12-15
20mg/day Nolvadex 12-17
Dermacrine-Sustain 12-15

Blood work 2 weeks before starting anabolic androgenic steroids, and 3 weeks after PCT.

You all have given lots of great advice, and I'm very glad to have come across this forum. I've learned a lot of mistakes I've made during my first 4 cycles, and I have no doubt the info you all give will make this the most successfull cycle yet. Thanks again!

Last edited:
This is a nicely laid out cycle. I don't think you would need to run the Nolva out to week 17. I would probably stop it at week 15 with your Aromasin and Sustain. Hopefully you won't need the Letro but I see you mentioned your somewhat prone to gyno. Have you run Tren before?

Cycle is planned out kinda odd in my opinion... why not just run only prop or just the enanthate? Like either one for 10 weeks. Im running something similiar, that cycle below, but it is because im trying to use up my extras. Either way im sure you'll gain just fine with that. Nicely planned too btw.

wk 1-2 Dbol 40mg
wk 1-6 Test E 400mg
wk 5-8 Winstrol 50mg
wk 6-8 Prop 150mg

Access said:
This is a nicely laid out cycle. I don't think you would need to run the Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - out to week 17. I would probably stop it at week 15 with your Aromasin and Sustain. Hopefully you won't need the Femera - letrozole - but I see you mentioned your somewhat prone to gynecomastia. Have you run trenbolone before?

Yeah, I've run Trenbolone in my last two cycles... the 1st with Tren Ace/Sust/Deca and no problems, but this last cycle I ran Tri-tren/Sust/Deca and within two weeks noticed gyno symptoms, which I'm still trying to clear up with letrozole. I'll consider stopping the Nolva a couple weeks earlier, that means more time all natty... which is cool with me all around.

Cryptlord said:
Cycle is planned out kinda odd in my opinion... why not just run only testosterone propionate or just the enanthate? Like either one for 10 weeks. Im running something similiar, that cycle below, but it is because im trying to use up my extras. Either way im sure you'll gain just fine with that. Nicely planned too btw.

wk 1-2 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 40mg
wk 1-6 testosterone enanthate 400mg
wk 5-8 Winstrol 50mg
wk 6-8 Prop 150mg

Originally I had Test E through the entire cycle, but I have 20mL Test P that I'd like to use up, and I hear ending a cylce with it will clear the test out of my system quicker, which will enhance my PCT. Thanks for your input, and I like your cycle, but I don't notice Test E for 3-4 weeks, which is why I jump start with Dianabol for 4 weeks.

what are your goals?

what does your current diet look like?
i am carb-cycling right now and enjoying it :artist:

cycle looks good. some may chime in to run your tr3n ED instead od EOD with the prop to minimize sides.

theperfectdrug187 said:
Alright, I've been doing my research... with plenty of time to prepare for my next cyle (3months). I would like some comments on any areas that could be improved with my cycle, as well as recommendations for caloric intake along with p/f/c ratios during each phase. I'm currently taking 3.3iu/day 5/2 human growth hormone - somatropin - for 6 months which I started 1 month ago.

Stats:

25 yrs
5'10", 195, 9%bf

11 Week Cycle:

25mcg ED T3 5-10
100mg EOD Test P 6-11
25mg ED Win oral 6-11

PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy -

500iu/day HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - wk 11 (10 days)
20mg/day Aromasin 12-15
20mg/day Nolvadex 12-17
Dermacrine-Sustain 12-15

Blood work 2 weeks before starting anabolic androgenic steroids, and 3 weeks after PCT.

You all have given lots of great advice, and I'm very glad to have come across this forum. I've learned a lot of mistakes I've made during my first 4 cycles, and I have no doubt the info you all give will make this the most successfull cycle yet. Thanks again!

bump the tren and maybe t3 few more weeks,

youd be better off runing the test E at 250mg EW 1-10 so you can run it 1-10 minimal bloat

run the test p 1-5
run winny 5-10

Acela said:
what are your goals?

what does your current diet look like?
i am carb-cycling right now and enjoying it :artist:

cycle looks good. some may chime in to run your tr3n ED instead od EOD with the testosterone propionate to minimize sides.

My diet is always clean, not super strict... but clean. Protein= lots of Eggs, chicken, Ultramets, turkey, tuna, red meat whenever I can throw it in. Carbs= Oatmeal, sweet potatoes, whole grains. Fats= avacado, natural peanut butter. Have never really counted ratios, but want to on this upcoming cycle. Do you have a good link for diet info?

I'm considering ED injections, but not quite sure if I want to be a pin cushion for 6 weeks. Maybe I need to just man up.

holy ghost said:
bump the trenbolone and maybe t3 few more weeks,

youd be better off runing the testosterone enanthate at 250mg EW 1-10 so you can run it 1-10 minimal bloat

run the test p 1-5
run Winstrol - stanozolol 5-10

Thanks for the advice ghost, if I extend the trenbolone a few weeks past the Test... you think my dick will suffer? I'm a 2/day pussy pleaser... and if I can't perform, it may be bad for my rep.

Here's a possible updated cycle:

12 Week Cycle:

250mg testosterone enanthate 1-10
500mg (75mg ED) Test P 1-4

70mg ED trenbolone Ace 5-12
25mcg ED T3 5-12
.25mg EOD Dostinex - cabergoline - 5-12
25mg ED Win oral 5-10

That keeps the left over AAS minimal with 20mL vials.

How does that look to you ghost?

theperfectdrug187 said:

Stats:

25 yrs
5'10", 195, 9%bf

11 Week Cycle:

25mcg ED T3 5-10
100mg EOD Test P 6-11
25mg ED Win oral 6-11

PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy -

500iu/day HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - wk 11 (10 days)
20mg/day Aromasin 12-15
20mg/day Nolvadex 12-17
Dermacrine-Sustain 12-15

I just want to know. Why only 5 weeks of test-e run it all the way threw.

Top Bottom