Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need new creatine.

dusterdog

Help, I'm looking for a new creatine. The last one I used was cell-tech, it was teriible (gave me heartburn). I would prefer a mix type, not the juice kind, and inexpensive ( i'm a student) any help would be appreciated.

The best creatine I ever had was made by a company called "KAISEN" . And they make a creatine transport supplement. It BLEW AWAY cell-tech in terms of taste and effectivness/absorption/gains. There was no after-taste and I drank it like cool-AID. no joke. You could seriously throw some in your mouth and it was no different than a pixy stick. NO LIE. I had my best gains on that of any supplement I've ever taken. It's hard to find. I usually had to drive an hour and a half to get it. Real cheap too. $38 for 40 x 5g servings. Its THE BEST!:D

what state is this place you drive to?..I heard there is a great place in west virginia that is supposed to make some real good creatine.

riskybizz007 said:
There's a million creatine suggestions on the thread. I prefer creapure... do a search so you can get a better idea.

Ditto.

It seems like almost every week there is a thread / poll about the 'best' creatine, searching would be wise and yield pages of results.

BaddDogg, I drive to Indiana, from Chicago. I go to a place called Discount Capitol Nutrition. I signed on their mailing list, but haven't got any mail, its been like 6 months.

damn it

Dude...I get Soooo ripped off in London! All suplements cost a Bomb.... I was in miami looking at the prices there and they were piss cheap, and im pretty sure there ceaper around the states - you Lucky Buggers!!...

As far as creatine goes im sticking to the MetRx stuff..

Top Bottom