Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Low-down on Amino Acids/BCAA's/LBA's during Cycle

Some say bcaa s wont realy be that effective while you are getting huge amount of protein. But it works magic while dieting. What do you guys say?? I mostly used them while on cycle and cant really say it made a huge difference. But i am sure they worked above average while takin gBF to very low digits..

Some say bcaa s wont realy be that effective while you are getting huge amount of protein. But it works magic while dieting. What do you guys say?? I mostly used them while on cycle and cant really say it made a huge difference. But i am sure they worked above average while takin gBF to very low digits..

Well, I think if you play the game of inches you will reap the benefits... How did you use them?

I think there advantage comes in to play when you are using them in good quantities on an every day basis, like 40g per day.

When you combine other superior forms of protein such as SPP or the new to be released GEAR, then you might really have something...

All I know is that I am cutting hardcore... I increased my SPP intake and frequency along with the aminos and I am getting noticeably bigger, denser, and harder.

Amino acids are actually a pretty good idea to get some protein in between meals but people have neglected them because shakes give so much more in one shot. Still, having those extras is a good idea.

BCAA's are better because they're more concentrated and contain the aminos specific to muscle growth. If you use them consistanly, they really can make a difference.

The soon to be released product "GEAR" will go ten steps further than aminos or Bcaa's. I believe they'll be a staple of every serious bodybuilder. (Those who KNOW about them at least!)

So GEAR will be an all-in-one product for that? Sign me up please. I'd rather use something simple and all-in-one than a million different products. And soon to be released meaning like a week? I don't want to sleep on this...thanks Nelson

So GEAR will be an all-in-one product for that? Sign me up please. I'd rather use something simple and all-in-one than a million different products. And soon to be released meaning like a week? I don't want to sleep on this...thanks Nelson

Bro, if I can get them any sooner I would. (I want to start using them myself!) They're being made as I write this.

You can hit up needto for any discount and/or to put in a pre-order so you're assured of getting them as soon as they arrive. We're also working on a limited amount to start so once they're gone, there may be a wait for the second order.

As with any product (no matter how good) that doesn't have a ton of advertising behind it, sometimes it takes a while for the word to get out. But GEAR is kinda "pre-proven" so we're anticipating a good run.

BCAAs really shine when dieting. The kcal is negligible and they keep you anabolic. I use them intra workout and during cardio. I know guys who add them to gallon jugs of water in mega doses and sip on them all day while cutting/prepping.

My brand of choice is Scivation Xtend, but from what I've seen and heard GEAR will be far superior to any amino supp on the market.

BCAAs really shine when dieting. The kcal is negligible and they keep you anabolic. I use them intra workout and during cardio. I know guys who add them to gallon jugs of water in mega doses and sip on them all day while cutting/prepping.

My brand of choice is Scivation Xtend, but from what I've seen and heard GEAR will be far superior to any amino supp on the market.

I like the xtend... But found that the LG BC+EAA has basically the same ingredients and dosages but it much cheaper.

how much whey hydro powder equals how much of a whey hydro in amino capsules?? Anyone have idea?? AA servings include very little protein compared to powders even if they have the same material.
Amino s are better for a peak protein synthesis thats the reason I ask

Top Bottom