Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NinaD

Hi, I'm a 20 year old female who needs some supplement to lose weight. I'm 5'6 and weigh 150lb. I just want to lose weight and tone up all it. I don't want to bulk up so if there's anything that you could recommend to me that'll be Awesome! Also I'm looking for a supplement that will give me results within 2 months. I was thinking of getting superpump but then was told it wasn't good for me or would whey protein be good? Just need something that'll help me focus while working out! Thanks! Any suggestions are fine!!:)

diet is the #1 thing. also adding in cardio

now i'm pretty sure if you did both of those you would get results. now for whatever reason if you still insist on a supplement i recommend an appetite suppressive such as forged burner or the many available at NTBM or mr supps

No worries with "bulking up". This is a myth that many women subscribe to, and unfortunately it's completely incorrect.

Remember, diet is 80% of your results

Your main focus should be on a clean diet, with lots of protein, veggies, and healthy fats.

Hit the gym 4/5 days a week with weight training. Don't fear the weights!

Do high intensity interval training at least 3 days a week. Do it upon waking, fasted. You'll shed weight in no time.

For an extra kick, toss in Forged Burner for good clean energy, and appetite suppression. My wife swears by this stuff.

Lastly, be sure and visit the women's forum, as there are many knowledgeable ladies over there that will be more than happy to help you in your journey!

Just keep in mind any product you take that changes your appetite pattern will not be effective once its gone without excercise and proper nutrition ;)

Top Bottom