Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

I try to stick to 1300-1500 calories a day. While talking to a friend who is a doctor, he casually mentioned that Test and HGH might help me achieve the goal. Something like the cenegenics program, so I thought maybe doing it on my own by doing blood works through anylabtestnow and my friend reviewing the results etc.

So if you lost 30lbs, you'd be 155? Sounds pretty thin...

What about others such as tbol, dbol etc; Would any of those work better at obtaining my goal.
Thanks

Maybe you should research those compounds before asking if they're good for weight loss.

I try to stick to 1300-1500 calories a day. While talking to a friend who is a doctor, he casually mentioned that Test and HGH might help me achieve the goal. Something like the cenegenics program, so I thought maybe doing it on my own by doing blood works through anylabtestnow and my friend reviewing the results etc.

test would harden you up but not really sure how much of a weight loss aide it would be.
early AM cardio and some PM cardio combined with a high protein low carb diet seems a better way to go.

There is your problem. You've been trying to loose weight when what you really need to be doing is trying to lose weight.

Hope that helps.
*lose*

A tren, cheque drop and DNP cycle with a clen front load and ECA backload stack would get you lean as fuck brah

Top Bottom