Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with work out

time2

I don’t know if any one remembers a few months back I made a post about loosing weight and what steroids should I use and every one said don’t start with roids get a diet plan and start working out. Well I lost 30ibs but then after few months I put back on 20ibs because I stop going to the gym and dieting. Work got very crazy and I got caught up in work again. Well I’m back and now I want to get back into the gym and stay with it this time stick with the program. Now just like every one else I want to lose the Wight fast or get a booster. So I went a dr and we talk about lipodissolve. Well to make a long store short it doesn’t really work if you’re to over weight it. Well that cancels that out. So I have been looking for a new work out. So I see something on p90x I want to know what does every one think about it and how do people on here that work a lot stay in shape. Also I have been seeing a lot of talk about a stack with Ephedrine, caffeine pill and aspirin. Does this stack work good. Any advice would help also I will post up pic’s of my progress

So I see something on p90x I want to know what does every one think about it and how do people on here that work a lot stay in shape. Also I have been seeing a lot of talk about a stack with Ephedrine, caffeine pill and aspirin. Does this stack work good. Any advice would help also I will post up pic’s of my progress

I'm glad people talked you into delaying a cycle until your diet and training were down and I think the same should go for supplements especially E/C/A. The Asprin can be dropped and many people don't take it any more but the E/C is very effective although it may be better to drop a few pounds and get back in shape and use the EC stack to cut those last stubborn pounds. The law of diminishing returns says that the more you use something the less effective it will be. So if you use the EC stack now, while you're still able to lose the weight without it, by the time you could benefit from the EC stack, it may not be as effective.... Does that make sense?

If you're committed to taking the EC stack, just let me know. I can try to help you out and provide some good information.

Top Bottom