Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with whey to build muscle

Well tnx bros!!! Cinnamon bun it was!! Excited cant wait prob wont be here till next week tho an in cali  but untill then Ill chow on my others 

i'm gonna go with ice cream sandwich next.

was very pleased with rocky road this month.. every month i try a new flavor. had cake batter the month before and it was good too.. but the best one i ever tried was PB crunch and the fact its the only one to be out of stock after 2 days tells you i am not alone .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

they are all good flavors. even the banana i got and it was good too.. not sure how needto makes the stuff but he is a genius. 2g of sugar only and a ton of protein in every scoop and it tastes great..

i'm gonna go with ice cream sandwich next.

was very pleased with rocky road this month.. every month i try a new flavor. had cake batter the month before and it was good too.. but the best one i ever tried was PB crunch and the fact its the only one to be out of stock after 2 days tells you i am not alone .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

they are all good flavors. even the banana i got and it was good too.. not sure how needto makes the stuff but he is a genius. 2g of sugar only and a ton of protein in every scoop and it tastes great..

With you Steve on the PB Crunch and will be checking out the Ice Cream Sandwich next myself...crunchies in that one too! Cinnamon Bun is in my cabinet and always will be, along with my.tried and true Rocky Road!

Good choice RR!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

do you guys have it in milk or water? The taste is totally different I only use water with shakes. With that being said I tried a sample pack of cinnamon bun and holy shit it was the best protein shake ive ever had hands down. It's the only flavour I've tried I'm excited to check out the others!

Top Bottom