Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my first cycle

realsexy022

Whats up im a beginner when it comes to anabolics, so please no flamin ha I need some help with my first cycle im about to start. I want to run test suspension only, 50-100mg ED, 6 -8 weeks. but i also want to take nolvadex and hcg to help with the sides, how much of these do i take, and when in my cycle do i take them?

lmao if you do suspension your first time you'll probably never do another cycle cause it hurts so bad (so i'm told). a bread and butter first cycle is:

250-500mg test e every week 1-12
40mg dbol every day for the first 4 weeks

this way you're pinning twice a week for a total of 24 times.

Test E 350 mg week, one shot every 5 days week 1-10
HCG 250iu 2x week week 3-10
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 week 12-15

Nice healthy first cycle, you should keep 80% of your gains with minimal sides.

Test E 350 mg week, one shot every 5 days week 1-10
HCG 250iu 2x week week 3-10
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 week 12-15

Nice healthy first cycle, you should keep 80% of your gains with minimal sides.

Looks good....Just wondering why you recommended 350 for the test instead of 500? Most doses come in 250/cc

what are your stats anyway?
sorry, 21 years old 5 "11", 165lbs, and i have no idea what my bf percentage is, been workin out pretty consistently for about two years now, four or five times a week most weeks, and also do some cardio every week or so. i dont really have a schedule or anything for cardio i just do it when i feel like it. the only reason i wanted to do suspension instead of test e was because i have some friends that got on suspension and they made massive gains on it REALLY fast. i know it will take a while longer with test e, but will test e give me the same gains that test susp will?

Test e and susp are both testosterone, they just have different half lifes.... with the e you get painless shots and less frequent pinning. Diet is more important than training and juice. You need to start counting your calories and eating as clean as possible, even though a cheat meal here and there is fine when you're bulking. You should probably add another 20 lbs naturally before you try anything. I guarantee if you eat over 5000 calories a day for the next couple months you will be there. Make sure you get your pct right, many people disregard this and their hormone levels are screwed forever.

350 mg/week would be one 250 mg/ml shot every 5 days. I recommended that because I think 250 is a little weak and 500 a little much for a first cycle, but i would definitely suggest no more than 350 for him.

alright thanks bro youve been lots of help. one more thing though, would i need to do pct after the nolvadex or would i be straight just coming off the nolvadex without anymore pct..?

Top Bottom