Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with Anavar cicle

Thandie

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Hi,

I'm new to the board and hoping to get some support with my venture in Figure.
I've done a figure contest and getting ready for another scheduled in June. I finished a cicle of Wintroll, but want to start with Anavar.
Should I take 10mg per day for 8 weeks or 5mg for longer?
Wintroll gave me strenght, but got a bit bloated. I'm trying to keep my gains and get cut at the same time.

Any advise?
Thanks,

Thandie

Hi and welcome,

I did respond to your question in the other thread :)

I am not a big fan of women taking steroids, but I do know some do use responsibly.

I should let you know I am a natural, but as a clinical biochemist, I have done a lot of reading around the subject.

Thank you Tatyana, and thanks for taking the time to gather this information.

I always go natural as well, but when I did my first and only Figure contest I cut down to 104lbs and felt didn't have enough muscles. I am normally 107lbs. This time, I've increase my protein and carbs substantially and gained 8lbs. If I get cut from here, my nutritionist said I'd have to go down to 105lbs.
So, Iam trying to cut and keep my size with Anavar....hopefully.

BTW, you look amazing. I've been following your progress. Keep up the good work! :)

Thandie

10mgs is the tops for women in my book. There are IFBB Pro bbers who top out at that much and its all they use!

slat1 said:
10mgs is the tops for women in my book. There are IFBB Pro bbers who top out at that much and its all they use!

Cool! Thanks for your help!. :good:

Top Bottom