Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help urgent

uzumaki7

hi there i started my cycle last week it was kind of like a kick start i was hitting 50mg dbol adrol for first 4 weeks also was doing a testosteron blend which containes test e 250mg and mast e 200mg per ml along with 100mg tren a ed and i got fukd real bad i was 79 kilos when i started i dont know what happened in 1 week i went up to 90 kilos and my whole diet was cleaner then clean and i was consuming nice amount of water with decent cardio i bloated up and im pretty sure i gained fat also i dont know how to tell whats fat and whats water on my body but put it like this my side belly started hanging of the side of my trousers i took .5mg adex and .5mg dostinex on mondays and thursday and that didnt do jack and finallly tren really raped me i mean it was awesome but the night sweats the insomnia and the huffing and puffing in the gym i was like fuck it so i took a 1 week break this week as the test is still in my body so its cool and well the thing is im lost i really dont know what to do and honestly i dont mind slight bloat but i get it mostly on my face and belly i just want to do my cycle without getting water and fat on such an extreme level though im pretty sure adrol and dbol had a hand in this but the thing is i havent taken a roid for 5 days now and i feel like i lost some weight and water but im still about 86 kilos when i started out as 79 im going to resume my cycle next monday and here are the 2 choices i love enanthate with a passtion but not if i get huge fuckin bloats oh and also i think on week 1 i accidentally hit 750mg of test e i thought it was a prop bottle my bad i know but yeah if u could just explain to me in detail why and how i got the fat and blot or did i just get bloat or both im extremely self image conscious plus im about to get hooked up soon with the love of my life and i want to look my best so being bloated and looking like a melon is out of the question for me also i think maybe tren a screwed me becaause i was doing 100mg ed equalling 700mg ew please help me guys here are the 2 options

week 1-12 option 1
dpl450 (250mg test e, 200mg mast e blend)
tren a eod 100mg or tren e 400mg ew (week 1-8)
anavar 80mg ed (week 1-8)
winstrol Depot (week 7-12)

option 2 is the same but no dpl450 ka test blend instead test prop but also that means i wont get any masteron and i so love that its amazing im soo upset and confused can u pros please help me out and tell me what to do i need to do this cycle but without the bloat please design it or something for me im just a lost soul now id appreciate it too much thanks. oh and just before u ask my stats here u go

15% BF
86 kilos (currently)

i got arimidex, hcg, nolva and clomid on hand and all my protection stuff like liv 5.2 milk thistle etc dont worry about those but yeah also guide me on my ai dose to i am prone for getting fat and bloating easily dam my mothers side to hell on my fathrs side they eat liek pigs but nothing mmost of them have 6 pac and have never seen the gym floor in their life

Hi. Skimmed through it, did not read everything, next time post in paragraphs.

Stop your cycle, go into PCT, and learn what you are doing next time.

How many cycles under your belt, I didn't see that anywhere, but...

okay could u please be kind enough to construct my cycle for me i really really wanna use mah enanthate blend as if i use prop then i have to by masteron seperately or proviron but masteron is like 10x better and yeah i fell into words a friend of mine told me to combine dbol and drol 50/50 but yeah i guess u learn from your mistakes could u be kind enough to tell me in detail what u stated like elaborate what i did wrong what it did to me why should i have not combined which compounds and what happens when i do etc please i would so appreciate it i decided to go gym today but only took var nothing else from monday ill hit the injectables again but yeah please do help and this is my 5th cycle all the ones i did before are below

test p and var

test e dbol

test e deca and tbol

test e, mast e, tren a, winstrol depot

please brothers help me out by hook or by crook i need to resume on monday i have a photoshoot on 11 weeks exact from coming monday i want to do a lean cutting cycle with as much as possible quality gains here ill even show u my diet

meal 1

50grams oats cooked in water with honey and raisins
4 egg whites

meal 2

protein shake 2 scoops blended with sugar free soya milk (42 gram carbs 40 grams protein)

meal 3

1 can tuna half a can baked beans

meal 4

300 grams grilled chicken and avocado

meal 5

cottage cheese

meal 6 (before bed)

Casein protein blended with sugar free soya milk

Wow what a mess! In my humble opinion you just did way to much stuff. We have a stack that really leans you out of test e 200mg,masteron e 200mg and tren e 100mg. This stack is like a poor mans growth hormone! Anyway dbol is a good kick start but with anadrol wow thars kinda crazy. Keep it simple and if you still have test tren and mas try that,the tren will help lean you out and mas is good to help with any estogen water weight. Good luck!

Lots of people make mistakes. Do your own homework and comeback with something and post it in a more legible manner and I and others will be happy to help you.

so test e 500mg ew, tren a or e (how many mg ew), maste e 400mg ew and just to let u know i use to be 208 pounds at 10% bf but i had an accident and was in hospital for a very long time and when i left the hospital i was about 158 pounds at 5-6% body fat so yeah that happened after my 3rd cycle so im just getting back now after this current cycle my next one will be a bulk but the questions i asked i dint get a reply to those yet regarding the compounds, ai etc how much i should take with what im doing and what happened to me when i did those selected compunds and why shouldnt i have comnied them etc i would liek to know please id really appreciate it thanks.

lartinos im not an amateur i admit i made a huge mistake but u cant sit there and tell me u never got talked in to something atleast once in your life i find that hard to believe i have done my homework and thats why i do these cycles this is the first time i did adrol and and dbol togather but yeah my bad i understand your trying to help me and i appreciate that but less lectures and more help and advice please id be greatful thanks

lartinos im not an amateur i admit i made a huge mistake but u cant sit there and tell me u never got talked in to something atleast once in your life i find that hard to believe i have done my homework and thats why i do these cycles this is the first time i did adrol and and dbol togather but yeah my bad i understand your trying to help me and i appreciate that but less lectures and more help and advice please id be greatful thanks

Dood, your attitude still sucks. You need to listen to my lecture because I know WTF I'm talking about. Stop cutting corners and really put time into this.

Top Bottom