Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help To Get Fast!!

Training4life

PLEASE GUYS!!! some one give me somekind of a work out that will help me get faster... do i need to lose a little wieght to get fast??? PLZ someone tell me how!! and i dont want to do any of that shitty dieting crap! i want to keep on gaining power and get faster.. PLZ HELP!!! its very important.. cuz my coach wants me playing running back for my high school football team!! HELP!!

It's really hard to train legs and then also train for speed. Especially if your training legs hard. Start running about a mile as fast as you can, every day. Right after this do some shuttle runs. Like 30 m sprints, with 30 second rest inbetween. Also do sprints uphill, this improves leg strengh and speed. There are lots of places to find stuff on speed training.

I played rugby for years, it's easy to find.

Dorian

WINSTROL !!!!
and sprints are going to do the most for you. Also do alot of polymetric exersize.
a speed chute works they are kinda expensive but they work , stay away from those platform shoes , they work but I have personaly seen two football careers ended due to falling on these shoes.
in football you don't need to nun any farther than 100yds (I'm gonna get flamed for this) so focus on doing sprints , 20 and 40yd mostly,then start at the corner of one endzone sprint the length of the field to the other endzone , walk to the oppisite side of that endzone and sprint back down to the other end of the field . The time it takes you to walk accross endzones is long enough rest (walk slow) but focus on the 40yd sprints.

Top Bottom