Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help please ..im lost

Blue.sky

Hey there ...
Im new to this site ..dont know where to ask and who to ask question...
Im female 40 age 163 cm height and weight is 60 kg rite now ....i use to b 67 kg ...last 4 years im trying to hard to get gud body ..i do get 2 personal session last 2 years every week...my body still not tight enough ..,i lost weight got some toned body but still not tight enough ..i dont want to look like body builder or nore i want to compete anything ...plz help me to advise what to take to make my body toned slow and steady but more tight as well ...any steroid for women with less or no side effect u will recomend me ...i dont want quick result i want my body toned and tight ....
Which one u will recommend me
CLENBUTERAL or ANAVAR ...AND HOW MUCH TO START WITH ..
PLZ HELP :heart:

No no no. Those drugs u mention r after u have done everything drug free first. You really think taking some drugs will give u a nice ass? My advice to all women everywhere is to do barbell squats deadlifts traditional heavy lifts after you learn the movements safely. All this bullshit about female inferiority complex due to 'fatness' really is bullshit. The only unattractive part of a woman is a fat stomach. How is a gigantic ass/hips ever a problem? All women have an ass, a cunt, and fits, so if they r in shape and brain is working correctly(not psycho)its all good. Focus on exercise not drugs to get your ass in shape.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Omg hahHhaHhahHahHaahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no no. Those drugs u mention r after u have done everything drug free first. You really think taking some drugs will give u a nice ass? My advice to all women everywhere is to do barbell squats deadlifts traditional heavy lifts after you learn the movements safely. All this bullshit about female inferiority complex due to 'fatness' really is bullshit. The only unattractive part of a woman is a fat stomach. How is a gigantic ass/hips ever a problem? All women have an ass, a cunt, and fits, so if they r in shape and brain is working correctly(not psycho)its all good. Focus on exercise not drugs to get your ass in shape.

Fuck off you drunk rapist. You fucking prisoner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey first of all i guess i didnt clear myself what i asked ...sorry about my english bcz english is my 3 language to learn ...so plz all excuse me for not writing correctly.... I dont have any fat on my stomach my stomach is flat ..my waist is only 27 inches .if im wearing clothes or tights everyone says body is perfect but i knw inside its not tight ...yes my ass is all tight i dont need to tight it more ...yes legs r the problem but not as fat hanging there its slim but not tuned ...may b all my life where i grow up didnt have gym or any concept of excercise ...always lost weight with shit dieting ...just started my gym only 4 years back....even i work shit hard i get to 57kg waist goes to 26 inches flate tummy but my body is not more toned or define i would say ...less muscle i get ..i can tell myself its not tight tight ...bcz i work hard in the gym ..my trainer kills me hard with heavy or light weight session... I took formula 1 recently its ok gives me more boots ... Recently they change my diet saying only allow kumara and pumpkin lunch or dinner and porridge for breakfast .2 protein shakes no fat hight protien no carbs ...small meat with lunch adnd dinner ..
I just want a advise plz ..

Hey first of all i guess i didnt clear myself what i asked ...sorry about my english bcz english is my 3 language to learn ...so plz all excuse me for not writing correctly.... I dont have any fat on my stomach my stomach is flat ..my waist is only 27 inches .if im wearing clothes or tights everyone says body is perfect but i knw inside its not tight ...yes my ass is all tight i dont need to tight it more ...yes legs r the problem but not as fat hanging there its slim but not tuned ...may b all my life where i grow up didnt have gym or any concept of excercise ...always lost weight with shit dieting ...just started my gym only 4 years back....even i work shit hard i get to 57kg waist goes to 26 inches flate tummy but my body is not more toned or define i would say ...less muscle i get ..i can tell myself its not tight tight ...bcz i work hard in the gym ..my trainer kills me hard with heavy or light weight session... I took formula 1 recently its ok gives me more boots ... Recently they change my diet saying only allow kumara and pumpkin lunch or dinner and porridge for breakfast .2 protein shakes no fat hight protien no carbs ...small meat with lunch adnd dinner ..
I just want a advise plz ..

nobody here likes you. gtfo

nobody here likes you. gtfo

Why would u say that ? How can u judge the person and decide u like or dislike without knowing them ?
I thought this place to help people and give good advise not decide u like the person or u dislike the person...

Top Bottom