Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help on first cycle...noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im inexperienced, young? your fuckin 25 BRO? because you take steroids, do you have a college degree on physiology/kinesiology? your generalizing me, just as you do with everyone in your gym or whatever you believe. look @ your about me, what do you need PED for? you're 6'5 200+ rugby player, not natural. Also, your from the UK, enough said.(typical, hotheaded, arrogant, fuck america attitude) seen plenty of British troops in astan, to realize the dbags from the openminded. you fit the 1st category.
Sorry to be blunt pal..im not as dumb as you think.(just leave it at that) Secondly, i dont want 2 look like some meat headed 190lb "kid" at 5'9, im an athlete, not a bodybuilder. Already done 2 tours in afghan/iraq in combat, met plenty of tool bags like yourself, juicing it up and still cant pass ranger school, dont jump the gun, your advice isnt much help, if anything it seems more negative and more of an insult...

i just asked for advice on a stack pal, not a fight. armchair warrior lol.."the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

1. I have used steroids for 3 weeks. Up until the end of my rugby career I was completely clean. If I used steroids, I would have failed drugs tests. Only started using steroids to break my plateau.

2. I have a Sports Science degree, check my previous posts if you don't believe me. So your 'tool bag' comment is ridiculous.

3. I'm not actually British, I'm from Germany and moved to the UK as a child.

4. Calling me an 'armchair warrior' is ironic considering I was offering you sound advice. You chose to take it as an insult and returned with a barrage of insults.

5. As for not being able to pass ranger school. If I wanted to join the military, I could. I am physically and more importantly mentally stronger than you. You do not get a first class honours degree from one of the best universities in the UK for nothing. Nor can you play sport at the highest level without outstanding physical ability.

You think you're better than me because you are in the military. You are not. You say you're not looking for a fight. You clearly are because if you didn't you wouldn't have reacted in the manner that you did. 'The bigger they are the harder they fall'. Don't make me laugh. BJJ, Muay Thai and kickboxing since I was 5. I'd put my house on you thinking twice before opening your ignorant mouth if we were having this conversation face to face. So you sir, are the armchair warrior toolbag.

You're not a fair reflection of Americans. Contrary to popular belief we do not hate you. Up until you I hadn't met one unpleasant American, especially on here where the vast majority of people are complete gentlemen.

Think before you speak.

OP bottom line is you need to stop being so damn defensive.

you need to learn how to train and eat.. its as simple as that. it starts with the legs. how often do you even work your legs? my guess is never or rarely.. actually its not a guess its reality because i see guys like you at the gym all the time. i know how it is in the military as I used to work out on a base.. guys in the military never work out their legs and its because they are typically young. young guys are all about 6 packs and biceps. and they have chicken legs. thats just the way it is.

so bottom line is what i mean by a base is go outside and look at the strongest looking oak tree you can find.. and you will notice it has a strong trunk and roots.. if you do not have a strong trunk you can't grow branches. so what i want you to do from here on out is work your legs, work your legs, and work your legs some more. grow them and you will put on size.

and if you don't want to be a big 'bodybuilder' then why even use steroids? just stick to being a skinny athletic dude who can run a half marathon.. nothing wrong with that (i used to be an endurance athlete myself and its a lot of fun).... you don't need steroids to run half marathons

i'm not sure who got the steroid idea in your head, probably one of your young friends who got the idea from his friend.. however what they fail to realize is that you can't just take steroids if you have no clue how to train or eat.

1. I have used steroids for 3 weeks. Up until the end of my rugby career I was completely clean. If I used steroids, I would have failed drugs tests. Only started using steroids to break my plateau.

2. I have a Sports Science degree, check my previous posts if you don't believe me. So your 'tool bag' comment is ridiculous.

4. Calling me an 'armchair warrior' is ironic considering I was offering you sound advice. You chose to take it as an insult and returned with a barrage of insults.

5. As for not being able to pass ranger school. If I wanted to join the military, I could. I am physically and more importantly mentally stronger than you. You do not get a first class honours degree from one of the best universities in the UK for nothing. Nor can you play sport at the highest level without outstanding physical ability.

You think you're better than me because you are in the military. You are not. You say you're not looking for a fight. You clearly are because if you didn't you wouldn't have reacted in the manner that you did. 'The bigger they are the harder they fall'. Don't make me laugh. BJJ, Muay Thai and kickboxing since I was 5. I'd put my house on you thinking twice before opening your ignorant mouth if we were having this conversation face to face. So you sir, are the armchair warrior toolbag.

You're not a fair reflection of Americans. Contrary to popular belief we do not hate you. Up until you I hadn't met one unpleasant American, especially on here where the vast majority of people are complete gentlemen.

Think before you speak.

Get bryceman an ice pack. He just got BURNT.

Get bryceman an ice pack. He just got BURNT.

i know you are new on here but lets not try to instigate fights and be rah rah rah towards posts..

i hate that shit on other forums I am on, and on here I actually have control over what goes on. its like everyone starts ganging up on someone and its not what we do here on EF. lets stick to constructive criticism for the OP and try and steer the man in the right direction instead of trying to make him feel bad

Think before you speak.

lol ehy bruh. you seem like a miniature Arnold up here with all those, oh so great achievements. bjj, muay thai, and kickboxing? wow, why dont you try out for the ufc? LOL stfu. At 6’5 260lbs..your big ass would be too slow to even catch me, let alone training a martial art doesn’t mean shit until you put your skills to the test and compete, I bet you never been in a fight anyways. You like a big poster, just stand there and act all hard. Like I said, I seen and dealt w/ plent y of dbags like you, seems you being a pretty boy, you definitely don’t.. Sorry to get you all butt hurt, but the UK is the only country that has a sports science degree…which equivalent to a community college 2 year associates degree. Woopty do BRO. LOL, @ your about me “Dogs bro. 2 Golden Retrievers and a German Shepherd. Break into my house and they'll roll on their stomachs and watch you rob us (but I will come out and mess you up so don't try it)”..you really are a tool bag. Rugby career? Cool story bro. come play American football and get hit with metal and plastic gear on at 15 mph. Trust me, rugby aint shit to some good ole, oklahoma’s @ practice. big boy. Also you shave and wax your body…you gay or something, definitely a sign of feminism in you, that’s 4sure. Terrorism scares you? What a pussy, iv been exchanging bullets with “terrorists” since I was 18. Let your balls hang and go try out for the little “Royal Marines” LMAO. “Insecure email me and I will find out where you live and crap on your garden”..id love for you to find out where I live. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stfu. Annoying ass kid. And hes a big boy 25 year old college graduate!

"You're not a fair reflection of Americans. Contrary to popular belief we do not hate you. Up until you I hadn't met one unpleasant American, especially on here where the vast majority of people are complete gentlemen."
-you hadnt? you mean you havent met an umpleasant American..well probably because you dont live in America idiot. the vast majority are complete gentlemen LOL alright im done, youre a homo.

-you just need to come to killa cali and ill introduce you 2 some big niggas 2 put your white ass in check. asshole.
go shave you gyno boobs and shrinking testicles. that tattoo sleeve on you looks dumbAF too, another sign of tool baggage...

who the fuck brags like you..honestly? egotistic, self-centered, narcisstic metrosexual tool... that enjoys taking self pictures of himself LOL

lol ehy bruh. you seem like a miniature Arnold up here with all those, oh so great achievements. bjj, muay thai, and kickboxing? wow, why dont you try out for the ufc? LOL stfu. At 6’5 260lbs..your big ass would be too slow to even catch me, let alone training a martial art doesn’t mean shit until you put your skills to the test and compete, I bet you never been in a fight anyways. You like a big poster, just stand there and act all hard. Like I said, I seen and dealt w/ plent y of dbags like you, seems you being a pretty boy, you definitely don’t.. Sorry to get you all butt hurt, but the UK is the only country that has a sports science degree…which equivalent to a community college 2 year associates degree. Woopty do BRO. LOL, @ your about me “Dogs bro. 2 Golden Retrievers and a German Shepherd. Break into my house and they'll roll on their stomachs and watch you rob us (but I will come out and mess you up so don't try it)”..you really are a tool bag. Rugby career? Cool story bro. come play American football and get hit with metal and plastic gear on at 15 mph. Trust me, rugby aint shit to some good ole, oklahoma’s @ practice. big boy. Also you shave and wax your body…you gay or something, definitely a sign of feminism in you, that’s 4sure. Terrorism scares you? What a pussy, iv been exchanging bullets with “terrorists” since I was 18. Let your balls hang and go try out for the little “Royal Marines” LMAO. “Insecure email me and I will find out where you live and crap on your garden”..id love for you to find out where I live. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stfu. Annoying ass kid. And hes a big boy 25 year old college graduate!

Wow man, ease up on the harshness. Seriously, if you want advice there is no better place to seek it, but nobody is gonna want to help you out when you're so hostile.

Bro I'm not impressed with your tough talk...lol..arent you the guy who was shipping roids to Vegas? Yup that's you...why did you have to respond back to brycemans post? Its because you care too damn much about what others think or say about you..I on the other hand really...really..really...fucking don't lol...and Bryce not all of us are here to be bros and brahs and all that gay faggot meathead slang...just remember that. I actually despise the way bodybuilders act..so does my gf and everyone we know lol..I'm just here to learn. Take what you need and leave the rest

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

LMAO. thank you for agreeing w/ me on this BRO. i do take everyones advice on here seriously except this dbag's. Appreciate it honestly. but this guy...was doing exactly as you said. brag brag brag...thats how majority of european non-americans are. its the truth. and yeah i have taken what i needed and just decided to throw in some words 2 mr.olympia over here lol.

Wow man, ease up on the harshness. Seriously, if you want advice there is no better place to seek it, but nobody is gonna want to help you out when you're so hostile.

i realize it was a lil harsh...but look at his comments. He didnt leave me any GOOD advice that the other com-mentors have and those guys i actually respect, like yourself. appreciate it.

my question was pretty much answered already btw.

so this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom