Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help improving shoulder press

Well, I don't know how popular this opinion will be, but when I got stuck, I started working the cuffs, and it helped...BIG TIME!

On my days off, never before or after a chest, back, or shoulder workout (so twice a week), I had bought a pair of 10 and 15 lb. DB's, and lean foward in a chair and rotate my hands from knuckles to the ground to palms to the ground.

Worked VERY well!!!

d/b presses....also becareful with those behind neck presses, they tear your shoulders up.
37.gif

Don't discard

them, they are an excellent delt builder. But to improve your BTN press safely, you will have to do military presses to the front.

Go in the power rack, set the saftey bars at or just below the collar bone.

Now you can safely go to failure, do negatives, partials- static holds- etc.

You can also improve your weak area of the press, lower, middle or top of the lift.

Its amazing how much improvemnt you can see by using the rack that is always empty.

My BTN press used to be my worst excercise(with regards to weights) but it is now one of my favorites.

NUgg

Don't discard

them, they are an excellent delt builder. But to improve your BTN press safely, you will have to do military presses to the front.

Go in the power rack, set the saftey bars at or just below the collar bone.

Now you can safely go to failure, do negatives, partials- static holds- etc.

You can also improve your weak area of the press, lower, middle or top of the lift.

Its amazing how much improvemnt you can see by using the rack that is always empty.

My BTN press used to be my worst excercise(with regards to weights) but it is now one of my favorites.

NUgg

Top Bottom