Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Need cycle opinions please..

Canuck #1

New member
1st of all I'd like to give you some history. I'm 35 yrs old,,6.0' 195 lbs..around 14% bodyfat right now because its winter..I've been doing my reasearch as much as possible..I've read 2006 anabolic handbook cover to cover and been scanning this site for quite awhile now learning as much as I can...Only cycle I've done was 6 mths ago which was a low dose tren A with winny...I really liked it and it cut me up nice..But I went down too 182 lbs which I think is too light for myself..I am thinking of running a long cycle starting middle of Jan. and would like some opinions on if and where I may have gone wrong..

Week #1 500mg EQ - 600mg Test 400
Week #2 500mg EQ - 600mg Test 400
Week #3 500 mg EQ - 600mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #4 500 mg EQ - 600mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #5 500 mg EQ - 600mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #6 500 mg EQ - 600 mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #7 500 mg EQ - 600 mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #8 500 mg EQ - 600mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #9 500 mg EQ - 600mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #10 500 mg EQ - 600 mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex if needed
Week #11 500 mg EQ - 400mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #12 500 mg EQ - 400mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #13 500mg EQ - 400mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #14 500mg EQ - 400mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #15 500 mg EQ - 200mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #16 500 mg EQ - 200mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #17 500 mg EQ - 200mg TEst 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #18 500 mg EQ - 200mg Test 400 - .5mg arimidex - 150mg Winny
Week #19
Week #20 Start Post cycle HCG/Clomid/nolvadex..

Post cycle,, 1000iu HCG every 3 days for total of 5000iu,,,clomid for 30 days,,Nolvadex for 45 days..
sorry for long post,,thanks for the input,,Im still pretty damn new to this stuff..
 
Thats a long cycle. I would only do 12 weeks and run the winny for the last 6 weeks. Also run the arimidex even if you dont think you need it. Better safe than bitch tits.
 
Cycle looks pretty good. Is that 150mg/Day of Winny or 150mg/Week ? I'd personally go with 50mg/Day taken orally. No need to taper the Test, keep it at a straight dose all the way through. Good luck with the cycle!

M18
 
Nice cycle, EQ and Test

I would not ramp the test, just run it at 600mg through week 18,,


T-400 hurts like heck, check around see if you can bake it or something to minimize the pain.

Looks real good.
 
solidspine said:
Nice cycle, EQ and Test

I would not ramp the test, just run it at 600mg through week 18,,


T-400 hurts like heck, check around see if you can bake it or something to minimize the pain.

Looks real good.
Was going to mix the Test 400 with the Eq and shoot mondays and thursdays..250mg EQ and 300mg TEst 400....Ill run the 600 mg of test through week 18 then.Should I wait 1 extra week to start my PCT then,,instead of 1 week,,wait 2 weeks before I start??The winny was 150mg per week. mabe too low a dose ??I can also get denkall Stanazolic tabs pretty easily,,so 50 mg per day of Winny tabs would be better then??
 
Canuck #1 said:
Was going to mix the Test 400 with the Eq and shoot mondays and thursdays..250mg EQ and 300mg TEst 400....Ill run the 600 mg of test through week 18 then.Should I wait 1 extra week to start my PCT then,,instead of 1 week,,wait 2 weeks before I start??The winny was 150mg per week. mabe too low a dose ??I can also get denkall Stanazolic tabs pretty easily,,so 50 mg per day of Winny tabs would be better then??

Yeah, 50mg/Day of Winny will work well. Start your PCT 3 weeks after your last shot of Test/Eq.

M18
 
Canuck #1 said:
a cake ?? should I be offended ??lol..I know Im new,,but not that new..


new enough that you dont know the proper dosing for winny. And that for a 2nd cycle, 18 weeks is really too long, although i'm sure bros have done. Just keep reading threads bro you will steadily gain great AAS knowledge here at EF. gluck bro
 
GymIntensity said:
new enough that you dont know the proper dosing for winny. And that for a 2nd cycle, 18 weeks is really too long, although i'm sure bros have done. Just keep reading threads bro you will steadily gain great AAS knowledge here at EF. gluck bro
Ya,,I guess you have a good point,,been working out for a long time,,just really never got into it till now...I'm going by the Winny dose they have in my anabolic handbook...I only did 30mg per day of denkall winny tabs along with my tren a and it worked good for my 1st time..I WILL gain knowledge with time..
 
Top Bottom