Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need assistance from veterans

niko28

i'm currently on 500 mg's of sus a week and i'm starting on my 5th week. just got some winny 50 mg tabs and i wanted some strong opinions as to when to add it into the cycle. i'm running a 10 week cycle and as i said, i'm second day into week 5. when i do add it, i've seen many say to run it past the ten week mark without the test and take it by itself into week 11 or 12. also, how do i run it past the ten week mark(if thats what i am to do)and take the clomid. do i take it just as i'm supposed to without the winny, or does the winny make me have to push the clomid back a couple weeks. have enough winny for a 7 week stretch. i know about the half in a.m. and the other in p.m. . thanks for the advice in advance..........BTW, i have researched, but like i said, there are mixed views on this subject and i wanted some feedback from some who may have done the two together before. thanks and i wanted to say i really appreciate this board and the people on it. where would i be without you people.......... thanks again..............Niko

Well, if you are wanting to run it 7 weeks, then yes, start now and run it to week 12. Then hit the clomid on week 13. That will give the sust 3 weeks to get out. Perfect.

Oh, sorry, you said STRONG opinions...how 'bout this...

Dammit man, if you don't take the winny now, you are a fool. A fool, do you hear me? Do you? Well?????? Goddammit son, how can I help if you won't listen? Do the damn winny, do it for 7 weeks, then hop onboard the Clomid-train.

Did you get that, dammit?

TxLonghorn said:
Well, if you are wanting to run it 7 weeks, then yes, start now and run it to week 12. Then hit the clomid on week 13. That will give the sust 3 weeks to get out. Perfect.

Oh, sorry, you said STRONG opinions...how 'bout this...

Dammit man, if you don't take the winny now, you are a fool. A fool, do you hear me? Do you? Well?????? Goddammit son, how can I help if you won't listen? Do the damn winny, do it for 7 weeks, then hop onboard the Clomid-train.

Did you get that, dammit?

Alright Tx...No more Fina for you!! Send it all to me hehehe ;)

M18

LOL, you are a crazy man!!!!!!!!! i can't do anything but sit here in front of my computer and smile at that reply....... thanks for making me smile TX. that was one for the record books!!!!!

Top Bottom