Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advise on my current anavar cycle

Snyrx7

About to start my last 2 weeks of an 8 week anavar cycle. I am extremely happy with my strength gains and pretty happy with the reduction in bf. Not to say I'm completely satisfied but realistically I'm accomplishing what should be expected. Here's my situation, I've had a taste and now I want more but don't want to prolong this cycle beyond 8 weeks.

This is were I need advise, I happen to have some t-bol that I was going to include as a kickstart to my next var cycle this April. Would it be wise to add 20 mgs to my current last to weeks or save it for next time? For the majority of this cycle I've run the var at 40 mgs a day and will be upping it to 50 to finish off. I've created and commented on a few other threads and will post up results once this is all said and done regardless of if I ad the tbol or not. Thanks in advance.

About to start my last 2 weeks of an 8 week anavar cycle. I am extremely happy with my strength gains and pretty happy with the reduction in bf. Not to say I'm completely satisfied but realistically I'm accomplishing what should be expected. Here's my situation, I've had a taste and now I want more but don't want to prolong this cycle beyond 8 weeks.

This is were I need advise, I happen to have some t-bol that I was going to include as a kickstart to my next var cycle this April. Would it be wise to add 20 mgs to my current last to weeks or save it for next time? For the majority of this cycle I've run the var at 40 mgs a day and will be upping it to 50 to finish off. I've created and commented on a few other threads and will post up results once this is all said and done regardless of if I ad the tbol or not. Thanks in advance.

save the Tbol for next time.

:)
RADAR

^ that's what I thought. Think I was just hoping to read otherwise. As always thanks for the good advise.

I played with orals for years at very low dosages. And I saw what aas can do. It is the ticket.
However, until you cross the line and find the stacked cycle best for you, you won't get super shocking results.

This opinion above is based on my real life experience over decades. It isn't personal ... it's science.

Yep that's what I'm trying to do find what works best for me. I try'd sust250 a while back and just dost lime the way it made me feel . I was literally getting panic attacks, loss of appitite and dizzyness. Part of that may har to do with the fact I was to young and out of shape but that turned me off from trying a drug that wouldn't be quickly passed out of my system. That and pinning my self every other day isn't that appealing to me is why I went the oral route. This cycle I learned what my propper dosage should be of var. And I'm hoping with the addition of tbol in my next cycle I find what I'm looking for.

Top Bottom