Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice

I'd sit on it a few days. The prop in the sust plus a virgin muscle? Yeah, its gonna hurt bro. If it doesn't start getting better gradually, see the doc. Pip gets gradually better, infections get gradually worse. The one time I went years ago, I told the doc it was a bug bite, she bought it and could "even see where the stinger went in" haha. Good doc is a must tho in the long run

Sustanon has a blend of esters including prop, now some get test flu because the body detects a foreign agent this is only temporary, after injecting take a hot wascloth and massage the area the heat will help dispurse the oil you will need to do this several times, another thing inject in muscle you are going to train the blood flowing will help reduce the pain.

Hey everyone I was hoping to get some advice on a Test E Tren A EQ cycle. This will be my third cycle (First two were both Test E 500MG/Wk).

My stats are
31 years old
5'10"
been lifting for 10 - 15 years

For my next cycle I want to try Test E, Tren A, and EQ but not sure of doses and length yet. I was thinking of keeping Test around 250MG/Week injecting twice a week. Not sure about the Tren or EQ. During the cycle I will take liquidex and have letro on hand if needed. PCT I have clomid, nolvadex and caber on hand.

Some advice would be great.

Hey everyone I was hoping to get some advice on a Test E Tren A EQ cycle. This will be my third cycle (First two were both Test E 500MG/Wk).

My stats are
31 years old
5'10"
been lifting for 10 - 15 years

For my next cycle I want to try Test E, Tren A, and EQ but not sure of doses and length yet. I was thinking of keeping Test around 250MG/Week injecting twice a week. Not sure about the Tren or EQ. During the cycle I will take liquidex and have letro on hand if needed. PCT I have clomid, nolvadex and caber on hand.

Some advice would be great.

Please make your own thread it's not polite to hijack other members threads,
look to the top left right over anabolic steroids is a tag that says post new thread.

Thank you.

Top Bottom